Please review my store - Devils Appeal

devilsappeal
1 0 0

Hello all,

I hope everyone is having a good day. If you have a moment could you please provide feedback for my store? 

The store launched on Saturday, 6/6, and we average about 400-450 visitors a day. The store sells currently only sells limited edition shirts. To date we have less than 10 sales.

Honest feedback would be very much appreciated. 

www.devilsappeal.com

Thanks so much,

DA

0 Likes

Hello @devilsappeal ,

I just had a look at your store, it looks really great, there are few suggestions from my side, hope that helps you

• There is no “contact us” and “about us” section on your website, those sections help your customers to know more about you, so try implementing that. 
  • I have noticed that there is no reviews option on the product page, try implementing the reviews option so that your customers can be able to choose the best product and also they will start trusting your products with the reviews written by other customers.
  • Also please try to add SEO friendly titles for your products so that it will be very helpful in marketing your products.

Hope our feedback helps you,

Regards,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes

Dear DA,

Congratulation for your store.

Hope following suggestion will help you:

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 36-40 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile.
  • Improve your logo.
  • Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Header and Footer Area need to Improve
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Trust badges should be on the home page like 100% Authentic products, Easy return, etc
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Featured / Bestseller products - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
  • Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels , product quick view - All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user-friendly.
  • Sticky Buy now or add to cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product page layout needs to improve Example of Ideal Product Page
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes