Please review my store TIMEITON.COM

AntanasDacys
Tourist
8 0 2

Hello everybody! At first  I was playing around with other shopify stores, have learned a lot. 
Now I think it is time to invest not only time but also a little bit of money. 
Please check my store and give me some ideas what you would change, what is your opinion.
NOTE: There is not all products yet, I am working on them.
And also I have logo and logo video, but didnt put yet, because as I said not everything is finished, plus I will open facebook page for this and new instagram account for adds.

Timeiton.com
Thank you! 
Best regards!

0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 162

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. Congratulations on taking the first steps in your store. I've taken a look and you've done some really great work so far! 

There are a couple of suggestions/questions I have for you on the site: 

How are you planning to market the business? Have you developed a marketing plan

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Zabu
Shopify Partner
67 2 13

Hey @AntanasDacys 

Congrats on your store , nice range of Watches that you have displayed here , I like the fact you have taken a very classy approch to this  , sometimes people don't realise how important all the products are and also giving them the classy feel that they deserve with an eleghant ui  , i feel your store might just need some ui change to make it more better appealing to the customers that woukd want to invest in your products .  i come from a design profession s wanted to give you some design inputs on your site , I've gone through you store , I think the key factor that you are missing on your store is the trust factor between your customer and the store , some of these tips can enhance that 

1. the site is missing your logo in the first place , have a decent logo made and added to the landing page so that they know its a reputable brand , add slideshows ad banners showing offers and sale products on your website. the landing page could do some rework for sure, add a good landing image  , a carousel to be prefferend of your products on models and also offer pages will work wonders . I did notice the wide picture mode you have kept on your landing page , that's a very neat touch to the page , but its on manual movement on the slide show , that needs to be automatically timed , lets say with a 3s gaop between pictures. 
2. Categorise the Products better , I feel when I get into your catalog page , I feel lost a bit and then I find your filter that has the options , I feel the categories can be added to the landing page in design grids that showcase the pictures. ,make sure the products have good photos to shows , pictures with low quality images will reduce the quality of the page and customers wont be interested to buy anything , but that's not the case here , I see you have added good pictures , but you have not added many products or gender specific filters into your catalog page , its only there on the landing page . try add in more products as it give more choices to the user. 
3. Make sure you have a good blog page to let others know the customer experiences and also testimonials., these build up trust factors and lets people buy from your store . 
4. Make sure the for from the time the user enters your page to the checkout is seamless and without any hiccups . The transactions and order summary should be well maintained .
5. make sure the delivery happens on the given date and the tracking is available on your page rather than depending on a third party site for updates 
6.  I see you have added  product labels to your page , they do increase sales and plus gives your product better definition . Nut they are very simple looking and does not match the elegant UI that you have chosen for your page , dont worry  ill leave a link of an app that can help you with this.
7. Add Product banners showing the offers for products on your page and add CTA buttons to them . 

Stay Safe 
Zabu 

https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic?&utm_source=shopify_community&utm_medium=group&utm_campaign=store...

Increasing Sales one Sticker at a time
https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic
0 Likes

Hello @AntanasDacys ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
854 22 251

Hi @AntanasDacys 

As for the site itself, I think it is lacking some information. Edit About us page, add Contact us. Having only categories will not work out. You need to earn your customers’ trust before they write their credit card number on checkout.

For the aesthetic view of the shop, I recommend removing a huge page banner. It does not look good and it makes to look at your shop a bit "cheap".

As you have an Instagram page, why don't' you add Instagram galleries on your main page. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

Another thing is that everything on your website is on sale. For the customer, it leads to the question: WHY? I am afraid, that it can devalue your products. 

People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

By rewarding your customers (giving them discounts, points, that they can redeem) you show one the main thing - that you CARE about them. 

Work on your product description. You are selling watches - and they are one of the main accessories for men and women.  

I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. In order to get more sales, there is should be one main thing as SOCIAL PROOF. 

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.

We have  6 features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
AntanasDacys
Tourist
8 0 2

Thank you for your opinion, I will try to fix it. 
Yes I am not an english speaker.. thats why meybe it looks a little bit different writing ( i write in google my text and then it corrects it).
And other stuff will be done in the future, I am planning to have this page for a long term and in time change everything little by little to best quality page. 
Thats why I am asking opinions here, thank you again!

0 Likes