Please review my store and give me some feedback!

Solved
Wishywally
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello, I posted my website a couple days ago and I have made changes according to the feedback that this community has given me and I thank you for that.

I am having a hard time displaying my grand opening sale banner, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Tips to improve site speed if it needs improving

How is the design? Is the website easy to navigate?

Are the product descriptions good?

any suggestions to improve what I have is welcome and I look forward to your feedback! Thank you

My Website:

https://2ixo6dwmhxwpnznf-55563550909.shopifypreview.com

0 Likes
DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
347 46 59

Hello @Wishywally !

Your store loading speed is ok – it’s decent but there is room for improvement on your store design. Your design has a funky look to it so try adapting a funky theme to the navigation menu - it will look better in my opinion. So change the color of the menu bar according to the pics.

Secondly you haven’t integrated any social media links. Attach your Instagram and Facebook pages to your store - it will definitely give you a more competitive edge. If you don’t have a social media presence, I strongly recommend you get on it right away!

Also, when selecting the color of the product, the colors do not appear in the drop down menu – it only makes me choose between “7 colors” and “14 colors” You should fix that.

Elaborate the FAQ page – there is barely any content!

In the Contact Us page, add your email and any other number that will be very helpful to visitors. Also, integrating a customer service chat will make an exponential difference.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
215 18 104

Hello @Wishywally 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make sticky header for easy navigation.

Add ATC(add to cart ) buttons on the Products, on Homepage.

Add About us page and tell the story of your business.

Boost your sales with Word of mouth strategy . Consider app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. 

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

As your products are looking unique, you can consider selling them on Etsy marketplace. If you are already selling on Etsy store consider Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
853 108 282

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Wishywally,

Congratulations on the upcoming launch of your store. I've taken a look through and I have some feedback for you.

wishy-mart-01.png

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

SALES CHANNELS
I’d recommend utilizing Shopify’s sales channels for your social media pages. This is going to allow you to tag products that you post on your social media and then have that tag lead to your store. Here is how to implement it for Instagram

POWERED BY SHOPIFY
This is completely optional but if you’d like to remove the text “Powered by Shopify” at the bottom, here is how to do it:

SEO
One very important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience ((high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic). Good SEO will help you  reach your intended audience organically. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here: 

PRODUCTS
As you know, Anime products can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores (ie. Wish, Amazon, etc.). When a person is searching for a Haikyuu Plush Doll or Demon Slayer pillow in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.

I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3387 189 608

Hello @WishywallyThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- Yes, your store is easy to navigate. What else you can do is add categories in the header menu as shown in the below screenshot. 

AiTrillion_0-1621403065852.png

- On the product page, add multiple images. Let customers browse the products in a better way.

AiTrillion_1-1621403623794.png

- Display these reviews on the homepage in a slider. That will look much better. 

AiTrillion_2-1621403914883.png

Add these tools in your store to make your store engaging & interactive to drive conversions and increase repeat purchases:

-  Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Setup an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.

- Add a section of trending and new arrival products on the homepage.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store, you can install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

2021-05-18.png

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
930 105 164

Hi @Wishywally,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Congratulations on starting your own online business and kudos on taking feedback in order to make it the best it can be.

I would say that while you've done a great job so far, there certainly is room for improvement. Much of it is outlined here. For example, you definitely need to create an About Us page. Here's how to do that. And here is a blog post in which we also include wonderful examples.

Have you considered what your content strategy is? Do you have one? Here's a guide to help you with that. And what about a marketing plan?

A website is a living, breathing entity on the internet. So you will always be improving your work. You've made a good start, and as you develop and learn you will continually refine your brand.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3387 189 608

@Wishywally,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

0 Likes
Wishywally
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello and thank you for the follow up,

I am currently implementing the changes and I had the opportunity to check the app and I am very interested in it. I will look into the app further when i am done implementing my changes!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3387 189 608

@Wishywally, It's good to hear from you. Let me know, if you need any help with the setup of the app or if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Have a great day!

Thanks

0 Likes