Please review my store and offer advice

Highlighted
1 0 0

I launched my boutique www.shophausofaphrodites.com last weekend and I am getting a lot of sessions but no sales. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
90 5 21

Hello @Haus 

Congrats on your store! 

I think your website design and products look very impressive. Some suggestions I would like to give are:

• You can add an "About us" page to help your audience understand your brand more, this is a great method to create retention point and better connection with your customer. 
  • Adding product badges on the the product you would like to highlight. This could become a guide for the customers when they have to decide which product to buy and encourage conversion of sales. 
  • Including a blog section, and constantly uploading valuable contents where you can time-to-time mention some of the products you sell to inform your customers about your product, improve SEO and drive organic traffic, as well as constant engagement with existing customers.

Overall your product looks really attractive, once you execute your marketing strategy of running ads and many more, you should consider running retargeting campaign. Retargeting campaign helps you re-engage with your audience and potential customers who previously interacted or showed interest in your products. By using a variety of creative ads to target these potential audiences and reach to conversion of purchase. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. You can learn about this Ako Retargeting herehttps://medium.com/@akohubteam/what-is-ako-retargeting-c43bda83143b.

I wish you all the best for your business!

Irene:) 

0 Likes