Please review my store and provide feedback - PsalmandSanaa.com

Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 3

Hello All, 

I really need feedback on my store and what additions and changes need to be made. Right now I'm really having an issue with finding a way to include an information form for my customers to fill out that will be attached to their customer profile. I'm also having issues with shipping for customers who have subscriptions and will receive 3 or 6 shipments instead of one. I called Shopify and the person I spoke was not helpful at all. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 231

Hello,

I just had look into your website. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> Use more than one Gallery images on product page.
-> Avoid broken links, And Your website Instagram link not opened. Check it.
-> Add description, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
-> Add item reviews, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy.

-> Increase your website niche too, Then viewers spend more time.

You can increase your products by using of Appfreaker Supply, Appfreaker Supply is used for to import the products from Appfreaker to your store.
What's more, you can discover "Appfreaker Supply" on application, Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.
And It’s newly added two Features like Suggested Titles for products and Customized Shipping.
Suggested Titles:
It’s providing few suggested titles for the products so that you can choose any of them while importing the product into your shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product by Editing. It helps in your website's SEO as your products title will be unique.
Customized Shipping:
This feature is used for Customer can choose their shipping method while purchasing the product at shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product, then aliexpress shipping methods are available at shopify store checkout page.
Customize Shipping Methods Importance:
-> Improved shopper confidence through full transparency into shipping costs.
-> Increased conversion because shoppers can select options based on price and speed, making them feel more in control.
-> Less effort.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 1 0

I suggest optimizing and speed up your store.

https://shopifylab.com/10-ways-to-speed-up-your-shopify-website-and-improve-conversion-of-shopify-st...

We Can Make Your Shopify Store Speed Up & Optimize
We can analyze & optimize your Shopify store to make it lighter, faster, and more SEO friendly.
BECAUSE NOBODY LIKES A SLOW SITE.
https://shopifylab.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Psalmandsanaa,

Favicon is missing, which is quite important. In addition, some other major improvements to be done are as follows:

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  2. The logo which is the main symbol of any ecommerce site also needs improvement.
  3. More social links need to be added for better connecitivity.
  4. Footer is too large and needs improvement.
  5. Instead of the "All about us" section in the footer, a seperate "about us"  section should be included in the header itself.
  6. Seperate sales section should be created for all discounted products.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store improves and generates a lot of sales and conversions in the near future.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 3
Thank you 
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1431 73 244

Hello @NiaM, here are some suggestions:-

- Instead of showing FAQ on the homepage with all detailed answers, you should make another page for FAQ and add the FAQ link in the footer. Show the subscription box that you are offering with a call to action button on the homepage more creatively and nicely. Add multiple images of the subscription box so customers can slide & see.

- You should work on the footer. Add privacy policy, shipping, return & policy there.  

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

Hope this Helps! 

Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 3
thank you!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
420 16 88

Hi @NiaM welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions.

Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can read more about it here.

3. I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!

Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like