Please review my store and provide feedback

Highlighted
1 0 0

I started my shop in september, I got a lot of traffic from different sources and paid adds but no sale, no add to cart. I would appreciate some feed back so I can improve my store thank you.

thejenshop.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @thejenshop,

At the top where you have your links, instead of "Products", I'd recommend changing that to "Diffusers" "Weighted Blankets" "Essential Oils", that type of thing. You want to make what you sell very clear right away.

The second thing I noticed, was that the "Shop By" is overwhelming. I would pair that down and keep it simple with "Diffusers" "Weighted Blankets" "Essential Oils" or something similar.

screencapture-thejenshop-collections-all-2020-10-30-09_02_48.png

I read your "about us" page, I would take this quote "products that can help you sleep and feel better without any medication" and put something similar right on your homepage so people know right away what it is that you sell and what your goal is.

Last and most importantly, I'd recommend spending some time on your SEO. The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE BLACK FRIDAY GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Great for store pop-ups or social media posts!
Pink, Orange, Red & Blue • Percentage off Variations Ranging from 20% - 80% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1428 73 244

Hello @thejenshopNice start to your site. Let me know if the below is honest enough! It's a nice list to begin with, here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- Create a drop-down menu under the 'Products' menu. It will make your store easy to navigate.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back the losing customer to your store.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Add FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), this page allows visitors to find answers to all their questions in one place.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Hope this Helps! 

Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes