Please review my store as i am not making any sales or getting traffic!

Highlighted
1 0 0

Ficaboa.com is the website

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 2

Hi, 

I have a few eCommerce clients that sell similar products as you are selling... this experience is where my feedback comes from. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

I feel the product page needs more love, especially the product description section. Its looks a bit cluttered to me. Rest, if you can get your customers to add reviews to your products, it should help you.

If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.

If you need more detailed feedback, please email me on ajeetdubey1992@gmail.com 

1 Like
Highlighted

The biggest issue with your store is a lack of focus. You sell a bit of everything, which means you can not target your ads as well. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized right now. There is a lack of focus and branding.

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. I would redesign the layout of your product page as it's disorganized right now. You should not have images mixed in with your product description. The centering of text is awkward. You really need to work on your product page layout as it's disorganized.

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 0 4

Thanks so much for your feedback I will be checking on how to do those adjustments since I used the Brooklyn Theme Template and I don´t know coding. I will check that out. Thanks again!

0 Likes