Hey everyone! Im working on finishing up my site and would love to get feedback on even the smallest details. Here is a link to my store Rubb Body Bars. I am in the trial period so if the page doesnt open, the password is "bliagh". Any help is really appreciated! Thank you!
Hello @rubbbodybars How are you doing?
I am Johnson, a professional shopify developer and manager.
Having reviewed your store, I can see you are about to be selling your own product in your store and that is soap.
I guess you tried this (the designing) and I must commend your effort for trying to get some things done on your own. However, there is a lot room for improvements.
For your store, You need to activate the slider to the banner, design the Favicon to create authenticity, and color blending.
I recommend that you spread your products in the home page to avoid poor navigation for easy traffic conversion.
Overall, you need a professional to handle this because there would be consultation with you and the expert to come out with the best of designing.
Do you find this useful and need consultation? Message me
Hello @rubbbodybars, I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion and here are some suggestions from my side that you can work on:
- On the home page, don't put long content after the slider image. Make it short.
- Add a call to action button here like 'Shop Now', 'View Soap Collection'.
- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page of reviews.
- You can create a tier system where you can target customers and make them feel important. You can make tiers like silver, gold, and platinum customers and give rewards to them on the basis of the tier they are in. This will engage customers, enhance customer relationships and make them feel important.
- Add a loyalty rewards program, you can give loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, make a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This helps to entice customers and make them purchase from you.
- Send real-time push notifications and notify customers about offers, rewards. Send price drop alerts to bring customers back to your store.
- To increase the number of reviews send automatic review request emails and reminders.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
Hope this helps!
Hey @rubbbodybars , hope you are doing good. I checked your website, I have a few suggestions, which can help in increasing your conversion:-