Please review my store https://kimmygoh.myshopify.com/

Highlighted
1 0 0

Appreciate your honest and professional review.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
104 5 22

Hi @Kimmygoh ,

I have gone through the website, and found below points which can be of great help.

1. Social Media links could be added.

2. Instagram feed can be considered for better brand promotions.

3. Favicon is missing which should be added to make website more identical.

4. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps.

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
412 42 137

Hi @Kimmygoh

Have seen your site and I think it has some problems:

- Your homepage is too long. The reason is the featured product that you're showing. 

Maybe you need to redesign this. 

- Have live chat support to improve customer service. WhatsApp can be a good option to chat with your customers. 

App WhatsApp Chat and Notification will help you do that with ease. 

- There are some things that you need to add more:

+ Sticky Add to Cart 

+ Upsell and Cross-sell methods

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1502 75 256

Hello @Kimmygoh, I hope you are doing good! I reviewed your store & here is the feedback:-

- I agree with @ConveyLego0612, the homepage is too long. You should display all the products in a more sorted and clean manner. Design your homepage in a more professional way. Add slideshow or banner image-collection-product recommendation-newsletter subscription box-reviews or testimonials.

- Set up Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.

- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

- Set up a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

To implement these customer engagement tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes