Please review my store, i would like to convert more visitors to customers!

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, I am currently getting quite a lot of sessions but not that many sales (2 sales in 500 sessions) and I would like to convert more visitors into customers. If anyone has any tips, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

cusaga.com is the website

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @CUSAGA 

If you want to build a brand I'd remove the countdown timers. Most people don't buy the first time they visit your website. Say I look at a product today and see the countdown timer at 56 minutes and come back 2 weeks from now is the timer still going to be on 56 minutes ?

I think you need to work on better flow and building trust on your website. 

Overall not to bad some good things on your website. I'll also email you some information that should really help you out.

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hi 

Your store looks nice and the products are amazing.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. You can add favicon on the website, it’s simple and add uniqueness to the site as well.
  2. As I can see ,the images size is way too bigger than expected especially on individual product's page
  3. Make sure when you add your social media pages they open at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  4. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  5. Add contact us page, add email address, phone number and contact form for the visitors. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.
  6. The default search landing page https://cusaga.com/search?q= is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  7. Lastly, You have over 60 products.  I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi Neha, thank you so much for your time. I will get to work on those points.

Cusaga
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
49 3 16

Hi @CUSAGA ,

Your products look amazing, I love the hoodies more.

Firstly, your banner image is not a relevant one to your store. Please pick a relevant one which included fashion-related elements in it. Visitors make decisions about your site in less than a second, making your homepage banner and headline the key to positive first impressions. this is a great place to show off your latest and greatest product or your new discount and get people interested. You can direct them to your most compelling offer. The app "Product & Collection Banner" will help you with this.

Link: https://apps.shopify.com/custom-background-and-banner

Indicate to your customer there are items below the banner. Since it is covering the whole screen it makes a feeling like there is nothing in this page despite this banner. At these scenarios, the bounce rate would be higher.

You can try the Upsell app on your product page, which ensures average order value each time when a customer checks out. "Upsell with AI recommendations" is a great app for upselling fashion products. While using this app you don't need any other product recommendation app for similar products/ related product recommendations. Take a try. Link: https://apps.shopify.com/custom-background-and-banner

Good luck :)

Technology Consultant, Turing Analytics
shyam@turingiq.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

You are on the right track for trying to build a brand from scratch, but here are some ways to make your store even better.  Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage and make your main image a bit smaller. Remember a lot of people will be on a mobile device

2. Add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, contact us, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Remove "Secure and trusted checkout with" and place it in your footer

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

4. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

5. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted

What us CUSAGA? Is it clothes fashion brand or a name of the store?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Thankyou for accepting solution.Happy to help you.

Were you able to download sparq?, You can get it from here. Let me know if you need any help.

@CUSAGA wrote:
Hi Neha, thank you so much for your time. I will get to work on those points.

Cusaga

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes