Please review my store, thank you!

AntanasDacys
Tourist
8 0 2

Hello everybody! At first  I was playing around with other shopify stores, have learned a lot. 
Now I think it is time to invest not only time but also a little bit of money. 
Please check my store and give me some ideas what you would change, what is your opinion.
NOTE: There is not all products yet, I am working on them.
And also I have logo and logo video, but didnt put yet, because as I said not everything is finished, plus I will open facebook page for this and new instagram account for adds.

https://timeiton.com/
Thank you! 
Best regards!

0 Likes

Hello @AntanasDacys ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Timeiton, 

Below listed points would definitely help optimize your store:

• Add a "favicon" for unique site identification.
  • Images and a little more description can make the "About Us" look more expressive.
  • "Contact us" section is missing.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best! 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Sajay
Shopify Partner
140 16 47

Hey @AntanasDacys 

Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.

Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job. I have a few observations to add:

1. About us - You’ve given a nice explanation about your company ideals. I would say add a human factor to it by talking about the people as well - the team. Add pictures as well, it gives a more human touch.
  2. My biggest observation in on your product display(catalog) page.
  3. For_Him_–_Timeiton.png
  4. So, the white background for products on the default grey background makes it look kind of like a sticker, on the background. Try experiment with some shades of the background (both website and product images) to make them contrast each other better. A bad product listing is the #1 reason users don’t convert.
  5. Further, the “save” stickers on the product images are not standing out. It’s better if the sticker color contrasts with the product image. I would suggest using an app like Modemagic to add stickers to your catalog. 
  6. Lastly, testimonials and reviews are another way of proving the authenticity and quality of your products. I’d suggest look at adding testimonials down the line.

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
738 80 167

Hey, @neha-sparq 

One thing I noticed is your text is quite difficult to read overtop of your collection images: 

20-06-mg72b-90b2y

I would suggest changing your font to a bolder or larger font so it stands out more. In addition, I would recommend editing the photo's to add a overlay to them, this will make the images darker which will allow the text to pop-out more.

One of the first things I noticed when going through your products was that they lacked product descriptions. A product description is the marketing copy that explains what a product is and why it’s worth it to your customer to buy. The purpose of a product description is to supply customers with important information about the features and benefits of the product so they’re compelled to buy. We actually have a great guide here that covers how to write great descriptions with 9 examples for you to take a look at.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog