Please review my store, thanks!

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hii I am a web designer and try to make a website where you compare all fashion clothing price on a different platform like Flipkart, Amazon Snapdeal E-bay & jingo holidays. so please take look...  

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
659 61 131

Hey there, @jingoholidays!

Bo here from Shopify Support.

Could you please link your clothing store in your response in this thread? I would love to take a look and give you some feedback. Jingo holidays does not appear to be a Shopify store, nor does it look like a clothing store. 

If you are still getting starting out I'd recommend taking a look at our Shopify webinars for sure. These short tutorials take you through all the basics of creating a store such as adding products, variants, collections, theme changes and pointing a domain to your store. You should be able to sign up here if you would like. We also have a free business course with our Shopify Academy that I would really encourage you to look at if you get a chance. 

I also wanted to share some of our success stories in the fashion industry with you. You can find interviews with some of our most successful merchants working in the fashion industry here. These interviews, complete with links to the stores, may give you some inspiration! 

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 1

Yeah, I visited your site and I found there much useful info about fashion and a good collection of dresses as well. I love the latest collections in your store definitely buy from your store. 

0 Likes
3 0 0

hey thanks, i m going a launch a website to booking holiday packages online my website is jingo holidays please take a look for me & share your valuable feedback. 

0 Likes
3 0 0

hey thanks, i m going a launch a website to booking holiday packages online my website is jingo holidays please take a look for me & share your valuable feedback. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
659 61 131

Hey there, @jingoholidays.

This community would be specifically for Shopify stores. If you do have a store that is powered by Shopify please do share a link to it and I would be more than happy to help. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes