Please review my store: www.flexverk.com

Hey there! New entrepreneur here with a new Shopify store selling work from home accessories. We're getting an okay level of traffic so far but the conversion rate is a bit low. This could be due to any number of reasons, but wanted to get feedback from the experts here to see what changes you might recommend. Check us out: www.flexverk.com

Things we've already implemented

• Additional product photos
  • Reduced image sizes
  • Updated copy
  • Added gifs to show products in use
  • Google CPC
  • Instagram promotions
  • LinkedIn promotions
  • Friends and family

Things we're working on

• A developer is working to split mobile and desktop traffic to speed up page load on mobile and fix some of the cropping issues with photos
  • Soliciting product reviews through youtube, instagram, twitter, directly through websites
  • Website specific advertising

Thanks for taking a look and any feedback you can provide!

-Kyle

“A big business starts small.”
-Richard Branson

Hi @KyleFlexverk 

This is PageFly. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store base on my CRO and Design experiences.

Basically, the home page provides enough information about the store's products. There are some good points that I have to say:

• Has a favicon
  • The menu is sticky and the search icon is prominent
  • Has CTA buttons on the slideshow

However, I have some recommendations that you should add:

Add a section to introduce your store

I highly recommend you should add a section to introduce your store to customers. I notice that you have an About us page so you should take the content from that page and add an image.

Add customers reviews/ testimonials

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonials/product reviews to your store. They can be placed for each product or even a review collection on your home page. I have a demo template below

Add social media

You can consider adding your store's social such as Instagram, etc with images. This is a good way to connect you better with your customers and keep them updating.

I recommend you should add social media account with images, for example, Facebook or Instagram feed. 

Adding direct links for the "Shipping Infor" on the footer

• Like the Refund/ Return Policies, the Shipping policy is crucial to their decision on whether to purchase products in your store. And they are likely to find it on the footer so it's necessary to add this information. 
  • Shipping policy is essential because many customers want to know the shipping options available to them before they committed to adding a product to the cart page and go to the checkout page

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
542 50 199

Hi @KyleFlexverk

Have seen your site and I have some suggestions for you. 

At first, I want to talk about your site design:

- Your banners should have some inspirational messages. This will encourage your customers to reach out to product pages. 

- On your homepage, you're lacking some necessary sections:

+ Featured products section 

+ Section that shows the benefits when shopping at your site

+ Reviews section 

+ Instagram gallery. Have seen your Instagram account and it has a lot of good content. So I think you can have an Instagram gallery to show your content. Also, you can have a shoppable one which can increase your sales. 

If you want to have one, check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery

- I think you need to combine those variants into one product because they just have different colors.

Of course, you need to have more products in the future ASAP. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1609121946666.png

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The Quantity section

+ The Buy Now button 

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods 

+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar 

- Your product names should be shorter. 

It seems you're doing a lot of work to reach out to more new customers as many as possible, and I think it's great. However, you need to check your marketing performance weekly, monthly to make sure it's doing great. 

Also, I don't see any promotion events on your site. Maybe you can try to have one to see how it works?

If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2798 175 469

Dear Kyle,

Hope the following suggestion will help you.

• Remove "Powered by Shopify" and Open social profiles at new tab at footer
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add Featured Collection
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page

Example of collection page

• Product page layout needs to improve

Example of product page:

• Do Proper integration of Facebook store, instagram store, google search console
  • Go for SEO
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3730 214 663

Hello @KyleFlexverk, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback:

Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.  AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

To add a section of trending, new, recently viewed products you can install AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Retarget your customers with the help of web push notifications so you can send abandoned cart notifications, price drop alerts, back-in-stock alerts.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hey @PageFly great advice on the shipping and return policy. I have added those to the footer. Is there general practice you see with regard to return shipping? Do stores usually offer to cover that?

-Richard Branson

Hi @KyleFlexverk 

Thank you for your response and I am glad that you found my answer helpful.

The answer is Yes, most big online stores/ brands all have Shipping and Return policies on the home page. 

I can give some examples: Sephora, Best Buy, etc.

Customers will feel more confident and put more trust in your store because they can return if there's something wrong with them. Well, there is a fact that many customers who are familiar with shopping online, will find those information on the footer (because they think that Shipping, Return, Help Center, etc will be put on the footer).

More seriously, if your customers find it difficult in quickly accessing return and shipping information, many of them reconsider whether they want to use the site to make their purchases.

Therefore, I have to say, including Shipping and Return policies on the footer not only makes your page look professional but also bring customers trust and give them rest assured feeling when buying on your store. 

Let me know if you have any further questions. If you find my answer helpful, just give it a like.

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

I've added in a promo video on the home page and also added in the "Buy it now" button to the product page. Is the quantity button standard for most sites, or does it distract from the "Add to Cart" or "Buy it Now" buttons?

I'm also looking for recommendations on a product review app to integrate into the site. While I don't have a lot of sales yet I want to send out a "please review your product" request in a week or two.

-Richard Branson
0 Likes