Please review my store, www.yourbusinessplanners.com

Highlighted

This will take you to the password page. I do want this to be the Coming Soon page with the newsletter signup form. (haven't figured that out yet). It's still a work in progress as I need a proper About Me page, and connect social media, as well as figure out a good marketing strategy. What else?

Password: Testable

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1892 118 294

Dear @danblair126 

Hope following suggestions will help you

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Add social profiles at footer
  • Use predictive search feature
  • Overall font, color, spacing, alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • After live the site check store loading speed
  • Also go for SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1433 73 244

Hello @danblair126, I hope you are doing good! Your store looks really good & professional. Here are some quick tips that you can implement on your store:-

- The footer is too large, you should make it a bit small. 

- Add CTA i.e call to action button in the first fold of the homepage like 'Explore planners'. Add the CTA button on the homepage. 

- You should make your store more engaging. Increase customer engagement on your store. For that,

• Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
  • Set up a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
  • Set up an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.
  • Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address.

To implement these customer engagement tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

@danblair126  fix your favicon and your store is not secure https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZuWHbvomWkSFV8ZoIH9ANwGWTK2v19FY/view?usp=drivesdk

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes