Please review my store

Charlieaac
1 0 1

Hi

I just finished my 1 product store. My main issue is only having paypal because of my country but please let me know your thoughts.

Store product page: https://gemevera.com/products/gua-sha-and-jade-roller-set-2?variant=40711566393507

ErSanjay
Trailblazer
175 19 24

do need any suggestion on other payment gateway ?

0 Likes

Dear @Charlieaac 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Text, Font and color need to improve

gemvera.png

• Improve product page speed for mobile

gemaspeed.png

• Do ON PAGE SEO
  • Add cart popu and improve your cart page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

Best Regards
Task4Store - Get Shopify Help
Contact At: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hey @CharlieaacThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I reviewed your store and here's feedback on your store that you can start working on:

Good points:

• The layout looks good
  • That's good that you have added a video
  • Great UX

Areas of improvement that you should work on:

- The header menu is overlapping while scrolling, you should fix that.

- Banner image looks too light. 

AiTrillion_0-1623324223249.png

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
ErSanjay
Trailblazer
175 19 24

@AiTrillion   Thanks for your app, it really helpful11 for online business 

0 Likes

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

1. Sticky header

RichardNguyen_0-1623521196024.png

It's great to have a sticky header here. However, it's a bit hard to see. You should add a background color to fix this problem.

2. Use Delivery Date

RichardNguyen_1-1623521348109.png

Once a purchase decision is made, the buyer is excited to get your product on their hand as soon as possible. When viewing “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by April 4th”, visitors get the urgency to make the purchase. 

3. Product description

RichardNguyen_2-1623521423644.png

The information provided through product descriptions is an essential element for most users in the process of finding a suitable product. It should be eye-catching and attractive. Otherwise, it will make customers tired and skip the details. Consequently, that might cause trouble for your business.

- Subdivide Long Product Descriptions with Sections and Headings.

- Use block text and bullet point

Add return Policy information
Customers get hesitant to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on the product page.

The actual return policy, in particular, the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy to read and clear for customers.

4. Add Related Product section

A traditional yet effective cross-sale strategy you shouldn't skip. You can add this section at the bottom of your product pages.

You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

@ErSanjay, you're welcome. Have you tried the app? If you need any help, I will happy to help. 

Thanks

AiTrillion

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hey @Charlieaac,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

0 Likes