I just finished my 1 product store. My main issue is only having paypal because of my country but please let me know your thoughts.
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Areas of improvement that you should work on:
- The header menu is overlapping while scrolling, you should fix that.
- Banner image looks too light.
- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.
P.S- If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.
1. Sticky header
It's great to have a sticky header here. However, it's a bit hard to see. You should add a background color to fix this problem.
2. Use Delivery Date
Once a purchase decision is made, the buyer is excited to get your product on their hand as soon as possible. When viewing “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by April 4th”, visitors get the urgency to make the purchase.
3. Product description
The information provided through product descriptions is an essential element for most users in the process of finding a suitable product. It should be eye-catching and attractive. Otherwise, it will make customers tired and skip the details. Consequently, that might cause trouble for your business.
- Subdivide Long Product Descriptions with Sections and Headings.
- Use block text and bullet point
Add return Policy information
Customers get hesitant to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on the product page.
The actual return policy, in particular, the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy to read and clear for customers.
4. Add Related Product section
A traditional yet effective cross-sale strategy you shouldn't skip. You can add this section at the bottom of your product pages.
If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!
@ErSanjay, you're welcome. Have you tried the app? If you need any help, I will happy to help.
I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?
P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.
Looking forward to your reply!