Please review my store

Highlighted
7 0 0

Hello!

Please review my site Im doing some changes and I would like a feedback!  We sell women jeans and i want to know if its easy for you to navigate the site, order by size or brand. 

online store: https://jdcolfashion.com/

thank you for your time

0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback 

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage by having a logo that is easier to read and make sure your chat app does not pop up. People know to look in the bottom right of a site to find a chat app. 

2. Remove the people just bought pop up.. it's annoying and adds no value

3. Add some customer reviews to the homepage to build social proof

Product Page Feedback

1. I would redesign the layout of your product page as it's disorganized right now. I would make sure you have Product Title, Costs, Size/Colour Selection, Add To Cart button and then Product Description as the order of your product page information. Anything else needs to be put somewhere else on the product page...the above layout is what people expect
  2. I would make your sizing chart and return/refund policy on each product page easier to find. They are easy to miss right now as you product page is busy and has to much going on to distract a buyer

3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Shopify Partner
482 46 237

Hi darteaga,

General

• I would try to move your logo to the far left of your header because it's making your header section bigger then it needs to be.
  • Your Footer Menu looks great.

Homepage

• Have you considered showcasing a few key best selling items on the homepage?

Product

• Your "Add to Cart" button falls below the fold. It should be more visible.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes