Please review my store

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hello Expert out there,

Can you please kindly review my store. My store just open three days ago but no sale yet. My store is www.humblebeezboutique.com Per report I got 1821 sessession, is it good?

I would really appreciate if any comment to improve and get my first sale.

Thank you,

Jason.

0 Likes

Hello,

I have gone through your store and hope following tips will help you

1. need to change design

2. Categorized your product

3. Optimize your store loading speed

4. Do some basic seo

5. Add blog section

6. Integrate your Instagram feed

There are other advance tips we have for you. Please contact us at: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Select "Shopify Single Small Task"

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

We are @ Shopify Experts Directory - https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices
0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 1

I do appreciate and thank you for taking your time to review my store. 

Jason.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
161 3 22

Hi,

Great start to your shop! Below are a few things to improve upon:

• Products
    • You do not have a products page: Allow customers to easily navigate to your products from the blog or other pages. Perhaps adding a Call to Action button?
  • General
    • Add your contact information and a TOS page
    • Add a Call to Action Button to clearly link your customers to where you want them spending their time on your site. (ex: Shop Now!)
    • Pop-ups: your page has a pop-up showing what customers have added to their carts. While a nice feature, it seems to happen too frequently, in a generic way, and with reference to a sale that isn’t referenced elsewhere
    • Consider adding a more robust return and refund policy. Your current policy states that all refunds will cost your customers an additional 20% to return an item and you do not allow exchanges if there is a problem, only refunds (at a 20% premium...).
    • Correct grammar/ syntax errors: in the About Us section, and similar areas with descriptions, (about us: see: we careful select --> we carefully select, Order Problem?: see: but don’t be panic, --> But, don’t panic,)
  • Branding
    • Ineffective banner: Try for a more professional look, drop the asterisks (****) and consider using an expiration date, seasonal event, or a minimum amount to qualify for shipping. Any one of these would add more customer buy-in as well as increase the professional look of your page.
    • No niche/ Too many products: You state you do not offer “a huge or useless collection”, yet you do not have a niche or specialization. Specializing in a specific market or product can help build customer confidence in your brand as the place to make their purchases. Too many product types make your store seem cluttered and can show a lack of specialized knowledge and professionalism. (ex: featured sales items: the professional hair curling iron, animal hair removal brush, waterproof USB lighter)

If you have any questions or are interested in learning how you can also improve your advertising campaigns to drive user traffic to your store, feel free to check us out at AdScale.com or contact us here.  

Hope this was helpful!

Smart advertising campaigns across Google and Facebook, using advanced AI technology. https://ecom.adscale.com/shopify
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
482 46 235

Hi humblebeez,

General
  • Your store doesn't have a favicon. A favicon is a small image that appears on the browser tabs. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • I can't see any email, phone number, or address on the contact us page.
  • The footer section needs to be redesigned.
  • The about us page has a very small content. I recommend to update with more content, what is the motivation doing this, why you are doing it. Share your native photos of your store and team.
Homepage
  • You should add a headline and a call to action button on your hero image section.
  • I suggest adding your social media pages on the footer menu. Your store doesn't have any social media icons right now. You'd be surprised at how many people will check your links out.
  • A lot of people don't purchase anything on the first time visit. So it's important to take their email addresses to bring them back to the site. Make sure you have a newsletter box all pages.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 1

Good morning all,

@MS-WEB-DESIGNER @Amit_Roznak1 @fnLabs I do appreciate and thank you for taking out of your busy time to review my store. I do take all of your expert opinion serious. I will try to redesign my store for the next few days.

Jason.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
161 3 22

Feel free to send a message if you want another set of eyes.

Happy editing!

Smart advertising campaigns across Google and Facebook, using advanced AI technology. https://ecom.adscale.com/shopify
0 Likes