Please review my store

2 0 1
Hi, launched new store few weeks ago. www.unltdeals.com
Need kind review with some inserts how to generate sales. Launched two fb ad recently as well. What you think of products listed, varaity, as well prices. Any thoughts welcome
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
69 5 24

Hello there!

Welcome to the Shopify family!

Here is the feedback that I have for your store:

• I noticed that you do have accounts on the most popular social networks. Good, that is a must! I would suggest you to be constantly active in them, promoting your products and your brand.
  • Regarding the social links in your footer, you should make sure that they open in a separate tab upon clicking. This way your customers will still be able to check the respective page and keep your website open at the same time.
  • Super happy to see that you have all the policies - terms and conditions, refund policy and privacy policy. Many Shopify stores are missing that.
  • I would advise you to look around for some apps that can improve your sales in the Shopify app store - https://apps.shopify.com. For example, this one - http://discountonleave.apps.isenselabs.com/  will help you recover some of your leaving customers with a discount to exit intent. It offers ready-to-use templates, and also it has a 30-day free trial. Proven to work in many stores.
  • Try adding a bit more description to your products. It will help you text-to-code ratio on your pages, which will then help you for better SEO.
  • The current logo that you have is a bit blurry. Either create another one or get the resources for the current one and export it with a better resolution.
  • I think that you should add a bit more information in the "About Us" page. 

So overall it looks good, but make sure to update your product descriptions. This is vital to get more sales. You can also check the app I mentioned above.

I hope I helped!

0 Likes

Hi @Unltdeals 

Two things I don't like about your website

Discounts: The discount is to high. Plus then on top of that you email pop up offering another 10% off. Doesn't look good. 

Countdown timers: If you want to build a brand and still be around 1 year from now I'd get rid of them. Must people don't buy on first viewing. If I was to come back to your website a week from now is the timer still going to be counting down from 30 minutes ? 

Your website doesn't feel trustworthy. Don't mean to sound harsh its trust the truth in my opinion.

Cheers 
Clayton Bates  

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes
Explorer
61 2 5

Hey, 

I reviewed your site nice one good luck :). As a recommendation İ can say you to use Nextsale app.İt is up to you to use or not. But really It is a very useful plugin that helps you to increase sales by converting leads to sales. It uses Social proof &Urgency tools. When you add it to your site FOR FREE, it will show comments of previous buyers. So when the visitors come to your site they will see real purchasers' comments. It will create brand trust in them and trigger them to buy your online service. You can use it for free from the beginning. You will see the benefits. It differs from its competitors in the market by having the best pricing ( the lowest) and all in one dashboard system. You do not pay separate costs for social proof and urgency. All content in one. 

Try it for free, the link is below! Good luck with your store!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
571 52 113

Hey there, @Unltdeals 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Great job in putting in the hard work of getting this site up and running. It really does look great. There are a few little tweaks we can make for sure to help improve on it. 

In your testimonials one of them states that they buy things for their kids from your store all the time. The picture shows a young woman and your products are not child-oriented at all - I would switch this out with another if possible as it is not very plausible. 

The men's' sunglasses are a little out of place on your store. Most of your products appear to be very female-focused. It could be a good idea to play to that strength and make your store a women's store - it will help when setting up targeted marketing. 

While your products are brilliantly curated and your pictures look amazing you could definitely work on the descriptions. The first thing I always look at when giving feedback on stores is the product descriptions. Anyone who is familiar with AliExpress or Oberlo will spot this right away and in doing so they will know that they can get the products cheaper elsewhere. With online stores, there are no sales representatives and so the products literally need to speak for themselves. Instead of listing your products' specs in your current format you should try writing descriptions that persuade the customer to buy the item. Why do they need this watch? How will it make their life better? I recommend taking a look at Oberlo's guide on writing a product description that sells here. This will also help you improve your SEO which will bring more traffic to your store organically.

The apparel collection only has one product. I would recommend making this collection unavailable until you have it better expanded as it looks like an afterthought currently. 

Browsing through your page I noticed that most of your products are currently on sale. When a company offers a discount to their customers, they’re taking a big risk of devaluing their services. Customers can get the impression that the services being offered aren’t worth paying full price for. It also sets a precedent in the customer’s mind that your pricing isn’t firm. When promoting sales it is important to use scarcity and urgency to your advantage. If your store is constantly offering discounted prices it is not going to create any urgency, your customer won't see the need in buying right away as there is no end to the sale in sight. It is great to see that you are offering free shipping, but offering the free shipping for a limited time, as well as offering the discounts for a limited time would be much more effective in getting those first few sales. Take a look at our post on using urgency and scarcity to your advantage for more information on this.

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hi @Unltdeals !

Two additional inputs:

1) customer reviews looks too artificial: all of them are 4 and 5 stars and have almost no details about the product

2) product description for some gadget-like items has duplicate strings: https://unltdeals.com/products/ultrasonic-fat-removal

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hello Unltdeals!

Your store looks nice!  Great photos of your products, links to your social media sites and all the proper terms and conditions at the bottom.

The only thing that stood out to me in a negative way is the banner at the top.  It seems that your name is misspelled and "Untdeals! Your satisfaction comes first"  Everywhere else, your brand is spelled with an "l" : Unltdeals.  

Should be an easy fix!

0 Likes
2 0 1
Done . Check again please.
1 Like
Shopify Partner
85 3 14

Hi @Unltdeals ,

- I'm worried about the size of the discounts. It seems too high.

- The inconsistent product images make the site look less professional. (for example, the aesthetic of the weight loss images are different from the yoga images) - makes it look like the images weren't from you, but pulled from elsewhere on the internet.

- Logo seems too large / pixelated. 

- Hard to know what color letters refer to (see here - https://unltdeals.com/products/women-comfy-platform-sandals?variant=29647711109223).

Hope this helps.

- Andrew
kickpay.com - Intelligent inventory finance.
0 Likes