Hello Community Helpers!
I would appreciate any feedback you guys can make about my store!
If possible, I would like to get any feedback in my social media too!
I have had some visitors but not sales yet! :/
So, I would like to improve it with your ideas!
Thanks in advance,
I just had look into your website, It's looking Awesome. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
->You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> And You can add item's specifications.
-> Your product prices are high, It effects on your sales. You can decrease product price of items.
Thank you very much for your advises. I really appreciate the time you took to review my Store!
About the Trust badges, do you have a recommendation about how to do that?
I will add item's specifications now and I will try to reduce the cost of the items!
About the look and feel of the web page, what do you think?
Thank you for your advice!
Try the below listed tips for perfect store improvement:
I hope the visitor traffic gets converted into customer sales very soon.
Your store is truly great. Moreover, it gives a very "fit and healthy lifestyle" vibe.With some improvements on the site you will start having lots of sales :)
I will split my feedback on to two parts-General things and Smaller design details.
1) I am not sure if you work with influencers, but if not I recommend trying it out. A healthy lifestyle has become a huge thing lately, and most of the people get inspiration from Instagram and Facebook. So that could totally be your target audience.
2)Moreover, Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
3)The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand on it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
4) Work on Product titles and product descriptions since they directly affect SEO.
5) Content is a great way to drive traffic. I see that you have some nice blog posts, I recommend adding working on keywords there and start selling with the help of it as well.
1) Make the header slightly smaller so that the hero banner is first thing a person sees when entering your site
2) Replace the wishlist button with a subscription button
3) Put a Wishlist icon on the header menu, or use a small convenient Wishlist tab by Growave as shown here https://ssw-demo.myshopify.com/
4)On the product page increase the size of the product image placeholder and reduce the size of description placeholder.
For adding some of the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3
I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You really have an impressive store. After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks.
1. The addition of most viewed or most liked sections on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
2. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
3. Social media is one of the most popular free marketing tools around and plays a role in driving traffic to your website. Use Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn to promote blog posts and other useful pages on your website. Adding hashtags to posts that promote your website pages and blog posts, you can extend your reach beyond your network and get discovered by users searching for your products and services.
4. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that u need to add top announcement on your store like ‘free shipping’ which creates urgency and boost sales. Adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer. (Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
I hope this helps!
Cool website! A few suggestions:
1. Add an About Us page. This is important because it tells your brands story and why people should buy from you. Your website needs to tell a story!
2. Are you retargting the emails that you have captured?
3. Collect Reviews. Customer need to trust what they buy. Maybe provide some example reviews on your homepage.
4. Reduce pop-ups when someone first sees your website. It is a bit much. t
Hope this help! AdRoll is currently offering a 90 day free trial for our growth plan. Check us out: