Please review my store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I've launched my store www.onestatus.co.uk, and although had a few people visit, I've not made my first sale yet. I was looking for advice/guidance on what could be improved or done better from the homepage and product page.

Hope to have an update soon.

0 Likes
3 0 1

Hi, I visited your store. Maybe you can add more products and write stories about how you start your business, how you want to help your target audience to improve their life, what benefits your products can help them. These are just my humble thoughts. Take what resonates with you. All the best to you & wish you success.

Highlighted

Hello @OneStatus 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder Apps. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on it, and I hope it helps

1. Home Page
  • Add Sticky Header

I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

Your menu bar could be more diversified to optimize your product page. You have some essential tabs: Home, Shop.  I would suggest you add some more tabs such as: Contact us, featured collections, FAQs, or even product categories. That will make your customers to get to know you better. Therefore, their buying journey is much more enjoyable.

The search bar is a little bit hard to see. The use of only an icon, its size, and nearby competing elements impact the field’s visibility.

Screenshot of OneStatus.jpg

• Banner

Banner is the first impression of your store. Your banner should be full width to align with others sections of your home pages.

CTA Button

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page

Screenshot of OneStatus (1).jpg

• Anchor Text

For this section, you should put an anchor text so that customers can click and sign up straight away.

Screenshot of OneStatus (2).jpg

• Featured products

I am not sure if your store is one product store. If yes, you should make the most of your homepage by feature you only product by a video.

2. For product page

• Invest in bespoke imagery 

- Don’t just show what a product looks like but how it works in real life. Your products are lovely and unique so lifestyle shots will be game changer in conversion rate optimization 

- Use accordion for product variants is a good idea to make your product page more organized.

- Use slide show for product images will make your product page less messy

Screenshot of ASOS DESIGN going out fallen shoulder mini dress in black _ ASOS (1).jpg

• Return Policy

Customers get hesitated to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on product page.

Screenshot of ROCKER SHOULDER BAG WITH FLAP _ ZARA United Kingdom.jpg

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your collection page. Feel free to check this tips and tricks from professional article as well. There are lots of educational content on our blog which might inspire you to optimize your store. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get
more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
399 42 134

Hi @OneStatus

Have your store, and I think, for now, it looks great.

But I still have some suggestions for you: 

- Maybe the content in the red border can be light. And also you can add a CTA button on it. Also the banner at the end of the homepage. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1601429711500.png

- I think this part needs to have a price to attract your customers. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1601429911142.png

- In the future, I think you need to have more real-life photos, and you can post those on Instagram. Instagram is a great channel for a fitness business. 

Also, with a third-party app, you can create an Instagram gallery on your store to show Insta content. Check this out: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It's free and very easy-to-use.

And of course, you need to have more products in the future. Nobody wants to see only one when they visit your store. 

- Besides the FAQs, maybe you can try to have Live chat support. Because your product looks quite new to people, so maybe someone will need support. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
753 17 209

Hi @OneStatus !

Welcome to Shopify!

Add a favicon

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why I advise to work in partnership with other companies that sell complementary products or services. 

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here