Please review my store

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi there, I just launched my store a week ago and i'm using google ads for advertisement. Only 3 sales till now with €500 spend on ads. Can someone please tell me what to improve?

The store is in dutch so i hope you can figure it out haha https://horlogekorting.com/

https://horlogekorting.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Conversion rate is 0,47% btw 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
763 17 218

Hi @jellyneedshelp !

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1480 75 251

Hello @jellyneedshelp, I hope you are doing well! Your store looks good but after reviewing it here are some improvements that you need to do:-

- Add a drop-down menu under categories in the header menu. Also, you can add the Brands section with a drop-down menu including brand names in the header menu. It will make your store easy to navigate. 

- Add slider images or banner images after the header menu with the CTA button, the display collection, give product recommendations like bestsellers, new arrivals, recently viewed, Instagram feed. 

- This section isn't looking attractive. You should make it more appealing. Use high-quality images and attractive background to give customers a classy look & feel. Also, change the font style.

Screenshot (10).png

Some quick tips to increase the conversions:-

Make your store engaging and more professional. Start using marketing tools to convert visitors into customers.

- Add loyalty reward program- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

- Set up Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

To implement these tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion.com.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Also, check out this blog to know that How to Convert Visitors into Paying Customers.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes