Please review my store

Solved

www.grungetshirts.com 

Put this site together recently for print on demand t shirts. Any advice appreciated. Ive had a couple of sales with 50 dollar Facebook ads. Its been fun.

www.grungetshirts.com

0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
232 21 111

This is an accepted solution.

Hi

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks really nice But I have few suggestions which you can work on it.

There are no products on your homepage. Add more number of products to the Homepage.

Make a sticky header so that customer can easily access to the Menu.

I suggest you to install a Chatbot which is very useful to clear the customer queries. 

Try to add more Content in the 'About us' page.

Add terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. Customer need to accept to these policies(Refund, privacy and shipping) before purchasing any products from your store.

Also add these policies in the footer section.

If you have any handmade products in your store consider to sale on ETSY. There are Etsy Integration apps in the shopify app store .

Thanks

ShopList 

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes

Hi @Matthaig,

First, congratulations on your sales. PageFly would like to have some comments on your store:

The header: you made your header sticky but it is not really useful, since the font color in the sticky header becomes white, making the main menu harder to see. The search icon disappears too, you won’t be able to search for the products on the stick header. 

Homepage: 

The banner: The banner is simple and nice, you can make it more interesting by adding more heading. It can show more information about the brand or products when customers land on the Homepage.

PageFly_0-1609521091115.png

Product lists: you can bring the product to the Homepage. Customers will be able to make the purchases without going to the product pages. Please consider adding more buttons like Add-to-Cart or Buy Now to the product list. There are not enough CTAs on the Homepage.

PageFly_2-1609521150620.png

Testimonials: It would be nice if the visitors can read other customers’ reviews on the Homepage. It is very useful to boost your store’s reputations and credibilities.

Pop-up: using the pop-up with a discount can help you to find leads and collect customers’ email. With the collected emails list, you can start an email marketing campaign.

Product page

Product images: It will be better if you can have more product images from different angles of the products. It should give customers a better look at your products. The images lists below are too small, please make those images bigger.

PageFly_1-1609521090402.png

Review: like the testimonials section on the Homepage, your product page would need a review section which customers can give and read reviews or real pictures of the products.

Shipping, refund policies and other sections: I see that you already have those sections on the product pages. But it does not have any content yet. Customers won’t find your store trustworthy when they see the content like this.

There are some comments from PageFly, hope they could be useful for you and your store. Please hit like and solution if you agree.

Good luck with your store!.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Awesome reply. Thanks very much

0 Likes

Good work, love it. Thanks very much.

0 Likes

I Have been working through your suggestions and its getting better I think. Going to do the shipping policies and reviews next. I would love to put more info on the slider images but when viewed on a mobile phone, only the center section with the girl shows, not sure what to do about that or how to fix it.
Anymore advice always welcome.

Thanks for all the great replies from everyone.

www.grungetshirts.com

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 213 661

Hello @Matthaig, I hope you are doing good! I reviewed your store & here is the feedback:

You can give product recommendations by personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product. Add new, trending, recently viewed sections on the homepage. For this, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations. 

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.

- You can add an Instagram feed on the homepage.

-  Product page looks good. You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

- Add a Favicon.

- Add an attractive discount popup to entice customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Thanks, I had a favicon and then it just disappeared one day. Haven't been able to get it back, not sure why.

0 Likes
bobybravo
1 0 0

Thank you for the wonderful advices! this is truly helpful.
I had also some issues on my store. now I found solutions on this post. Again thanks.

0 Likes