Please review my store

Hi all,

Happy new year! 

My store Panda Wonders is a new store and I am getting traffic but no sales. Please review my store and any comments/suggestions are welcomed.

Just wondering how you guys normally figure out what factors are preventing customers from purchasing your products (is it because of your website design? Or sales copy?) I have uploaded customer reviews to establish trust on my store - is it enough to make them confident in buying from my site?

Any other suggestions are appreciated  

Shopify Explorer
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3723 214 663

Hello @felix119119, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.  AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars. 

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

- Add the 'add to cart' and 'buy now' buttons below the products.

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed. 

To add new, trending, recently viewed products you can also install AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.

- Engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Arunesh
Pathfinder
86 8 32

Hello @felix119119 

Happy New Year! Hope you are doing well in these unprecedented times.

I went through your store and found some shortcomings. I'm going to list them point by point below and would recommend you to give them a thought at the earliest.

1. Your website has been designed well for larger devices (Desktops, Laptops, etc) but isn't viewed properly when opened in a comparatively smaller device e.g. mobile phones. 
  2. Given your niche, I can tell you this... The majority of visitors to your website use mobile phones and your website's user experience for mobile phones isn't that great.
  3. Your brand logo is taking too much space leaving too much white area. So when someone lands at your homepage, the first thing they notice is too much WHITEness.
  4. The banner images aren't attractive and they don't have any logos. It seems you've just downloaded them from Google even if they are real and your own products.
  5. TOO MUCH LITERATURE on the home page. The long paragraphs on the landing page don't look good. You need to skim them and find an apt place for them.
  6. The footer should contain only relevant hyperlinks and copyright dialogues and payment badges. 
  7. The product page contains more paragraphs than products. Skim them!
  8. Add a BUY NOW button alongside ADD TO CART.

Your love for Pandas is clearly visible and I appreciate your benign initiative but your website needs some modifications. It has the potential to go viral and draw handsome revenues. But your website needs some touch-ups. We at Descrii are helping e-commerce start-ups like that of yours to grow steadily. I would request you to visit our website once. If you need further help, feel free to reach out to us anytime. My team will be more than happy to help you transform your initiative into a successful business.

Hope it helped you @felix119119 . Cheers and looking forward to working with you!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii

Visit our website- https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify Store- https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact- hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
0 Likes

Hi @Arunesh 

Descrii Tech seems like a copywriting service - wondering how will it help in terms of what you suggested?

Cheers,

Felix

Shopify Explorer
0 Likes
Arunesh
Pathfinder
86 8 32

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business.

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
0 Likes