Please review my store.

thefurworld
Tourist
5 0 2

I would like to request you all to please review my store and how you guys like it. And if there are any corrections to be made feel free to give your valuable suggestions and recommendations.

They will be highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance guys!

Please visit - www.thefurworld.com

Hi @thefurworld 

This is PageFly. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store base on my CRO and Design experiences.

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Add a section to introduce your store

I highly recommend you should add a section to introduce your store to customers so customers will put more trust in your store and brand.

1.3 Add a video

With the products for cats and dogs, I highly recommend you can add a video on the home page to show how the cats and dogs play/ use the products. This helps customers have visual views on your products as well as make them feel that they can learn more from your store to buy products for their cats/ dogs.

1.4Add social media

You can consider adding your store's social such as Instagram, etc with images. This is a good way to connect you better with your customers and keep them updating.

I recommend you should add social media account with images, for example, Facebook or Instagram feed. 

2. Collection page

I take this page for example https://thefurworld.com/collections/beds

2.1 Add a secondary hover image on each product image

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection. 

2.2 Use the Load more button instead of Pagination

Beds – The Fur World 2021-01-12 09-04-17.pngInstead of switching to many pages, go and back, you can replace the pagination with a Load more button. Therefore, customers do not have to change too many pages to see all products, they can press the Load more button to see all products on 1 page. This helps customers easily compare many products and see the wide range of your collection.

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2785 175 466

Dear @thefurworld 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 20-25

theforspeed.png

• Logo and font can be more brighter 
  • Add social profiles at the footer

thefurfont.png

• Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Need to do SEO
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 213 661

Hello @thefurworld, I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion, I reviewed your store and here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- All your images must be aligned and of the same size on the collection page.

- Add categories in the header menu.

- Email marketing is a good way to keep your customers engaged. Make sure you are using email marketing to reach your customers.

- Add a loyalty program to entice your customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, follow or share on social media, allow for push notification. It will help you to engage visitors and converting them into paying customers.

- Retarget your customers with the help of web push notifications. You can reach your customers directly with the help of push notifications. 

- Add Wishlist in your store.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
997 134 323

Hey @thefurworld,

Congratulations on launching your store!

After taking a look through, I have a few recommendations.

Instead of having the link "Catalog", I would replace that with the items you have in your drop down menu. "Track your order" should be in the footer area.

screencapture-thefurworld-collections-cat-essentials-2021-01-13-10_16_51.png

I would also recommend organizing your products further. Right now you have three pages of products for cats, most visitors wont take the time to sift through. Organizing them into categories or at least having filters (toys, beds and etc.) would be great. 

The next thing I would say is to make sure the products that you've chosen are indeed winning products. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.

I have a lot more to say on this topic, but I cover it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch:

EcomGeeks_1-1610561785290.gif

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes