Please review my store

ShaunKelly
3 0 0

Hi, im not sure if im doing it wrong for FB ads? We used to do conversion content view to collect data and we got sales but not enough to cover any expenses on ads and subscriptions.. We stop our ads and think of new directions and then now when we restart our campaign, we target add to cart as we couldnt target purchase any more due to not enough data n no purchase for last 7 days.. So ever since we started our campaign.. The add to cart is good but still no sales.. What should I do? Is there a problem with the product that i chose? Price point? Y are there add to carts n check out initiated and still no sales? We even give a discount code for signing up with us.. Please advice..

https://pawskitive.com/collections/cats/products/movable-winter-warm-pet-bed

Above is the link to our landing page for our ads..

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
997 134 323

Hey @ShaunKelly,

As far as your ads go, please give this video a watch as we talk about this very scenario:

The next thing I would say is to make sure the products that you've chosen are indeed winning products. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.

I have a lot more to say on this topic, but I cover it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes