Please review my store

evolity
1 0 0

Hello everyone,

I recently launched my first shopify store: www.evolity.co and have carefully making adjustments to it. I have gotten 200 clicks up to now but no sales. 

I recently changed the color scheme and product description, but understand that there still be flaws. Looking for all kinds of feedback/suggestions/tips please.

Thanks in advance.

Link: www.evolity.co

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2822 176 474

Dear @evolity 

Congratulations on your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a review of your site:

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 25-30

evolityspeed.png

• Add Custom search
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Need to do SEO
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @evolity,

I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

These tools will help you to engage your visitors coming to your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you have any questions, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes