Please review my store!

junaidkhan
1 0 0

Dear Members,

My store sales have been static for way too long. I sell both locally and internationally. Please review my website and let me know if there are any changes that I can make. www.motifz.com.pk 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3734 214 663

Hello @junaidkhan, Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- On the product page, add the 'buy now' button also.

- Add a section of trending, new arrival products on the homepage.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage.

- You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
928 25 310

Hello, @junaidkhan 

Here is Growave to help you. What is beautiful store! I loved you items, visual appeal! Below my recommendations to make your store better.

1. First of all, reduce sluggishness of page speed for mobile and desktop as well. It will allow to reduce the bounce rate due to the slow load time. Do not lose your potential customers. Find more information what to fix:

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.motifz.com.pk%2F&tab=m...

Growave_0-1615985195105.png

1. Gather every page “Lawn” and “Formal” etc to one precise collection. Get inspired from our website https://growave.io/. Instead of them you can highlight the Sale page, Instagram galleries, About us or Blog page.

Growave_1-1615985195247.png

1. Feel free to check out our Growave App. It is flexible to customize with different features related to reviews and Loyalty programs. You can showcase all your reviews in a slider or carousels with photos. There is an opportunity to display on top the highest testimonials, verify buyers for further effectiveness. App allows you to adjust visual appeal that perfectly fits to your brand identity. The most timesaving item of Growave is automated personalized review request emails to your customers based on what they have bought. And can also send reminder emails if customer ignores the first request. Once customers leave reviews,  system will automatically reward them with points to spend on your website or generate a unique discount code for certain products/collections. All of these can be easily adjusted in the admin panel. 
  2. I suggest you add the Loyalty and Rewards program to involve more customers to the store. There are various discounts and rewards on your store, which are not attractive for guests. Use our App to motivate customers to log in and get a 10% discount. Or reward them for living review, purchasing for a fixed amount of items for example. Create different tiers to attach your customers to your store for further effectiveness. Once you will have customers’ base you can retarget them or give them the possibility to invite their friend through a referral program.

We are open to any question. Feel free to reach out to us!

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes