Please review my store

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

It has been over a month that I have started my online store but I have not gotten any customers besides my cousin and my friend. I have even used Facebook ads and ad for Instagram but no one just seems to buy the stuff. First I started doing ads on my own, then I got the "Kit" app which helps me out and does it for me

Would you please tell me first how my store looks?

Then would you tell me what should I improve on?

And finally how will get I people to purchase from my website? and solutions 

This is the website

https://www.chachaghauri.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Usamaniraa,

I think that the spin to win showing when opening the website is not a great first impression, consider delaying it. are people leaving their emails and you're using it for remarketing? if that channel doesn't drive sales, consider focusing on Facebook ads audiences for remarketing rather then emails for now.

And now I notice that I can't close the "spin to win" on mobile, unless you added it recently, that could be one of the reasons people don't buy, check out the bounce rate on mobile devices.

All the best! 

Sam

Your Digital Facebook Ads Expert - Smart Ads app automatically create and scale profitable Facebook Dynamic Ads campaigns
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Few Suggestions 

Store looks OK. Just needs few adjustments

Home Page

Slideshow: I would only have 1 or 2 slides. You don't really need so many and will slow your site down. 

Collection List: I would have this as the first thing visitors see when on home page. Looks better.

Products: I wouldn't have so many products on home page. 

Footer: I'd add social media links if you have any. Adds social proof. 

Contact Page: I would add short sentence maybe with your name so visitors no who they're messaging. 

About Us: I would enlarge text. Bit hard to read at the moment. I would also add image 

Landing Page: I would build out custom landing page or funnel if you're directing traffic to your site

The 5 most important steps to build a landing page CLICK HERE 

I'll leave you with that for now. Don't want to overload you.

Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Two main things stick out to me whenever I first got to your website:

1. The logo in the top left was a somewhat obtrusive dark square. Meaning, try to create or design a logo that either matches your background or is completely transparent. Your logo is the first thing customers use to associate your product to your brand/company name. Make it count.

2. The font on the homepage is an elegant, curvy font. Yes, it is pretty but is somewhat hard to read. Try to play around with some more simplistic but elegant fonts and see what you can come up with. Good luck! Looks good other than that. 

Also, try to limit your slideshow to 2-3 pictures max. Having too many pictures in your slideshow will bog down your website and make the experience feel a little clustered/crammed.

1 Like
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would delay the email popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some are shot in a studio vs outdoor right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page Feedback

1. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi usmaniraa,

General
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • I would suggest adding an email address, if not a phone number, on the Contact page. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.
Homepage
  • You need a newsletter 97% of people who visit a website for the first time don't purchase it is crucial that we capture their email addresses to bring them back to the site.
  • Your store doesn't have any social media icons/buttons/links. I suggest you have them at least on the footer menu. You'd be pleasantly surprised at how many people will check your links out.
Product
  • Your "Add to Cart" button falls below the fold. It should be more visible.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank You very much for the feedback!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

I am not that good with a product description. Would you know who would be able to help me out?

0 Likes
Highlighted

I'd be more then happy to help you with a few product descriptions. 

Reach out CLICK HERE or email me at clayton@inspiresmallbusiness.com 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes