Please review my store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hey ,

I created my store in the beginning of may and being active on FB ad for the last 1-2 weeks. Recently i subscibed to a service for additional traffic but there are no sales at all. The focus of the store is to sell motivational,inspiration canvas and T-shirts. 

I am on debut theme but i think that the layout of the store is not so attractive (for past days vitors spend 1,5 minutes on average).

I have also areas to improve in terms of sections for shipping, about us, but i think that the creative part , catchy is missing ?

I will be very thankful for feedback on my store.

Thanks,

Stefan

Store link: https://success-abundance.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage as stock images don't help build a brand. There is not much that makes your store or brand standout

3. Move your shipping main menu link to your footer. As you said, add more information to all the footer links like returns and shipping

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Add links to your return/refund policy on each product page as you do for shipping

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like