Please review my store :)

Highlighted
1 0 0

Just moved over from Wix and designed my new store on Shopify. I've been looking at the site so long...I'm probably quite blind to any changes that need to be made. Also I'm not a designer, so it will be really handy to have some fresh eyes looking at the site.

Here it is.

Thanks!

Ashley

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Ashley,

General
  • Your store doesn't have a favicon. A favicon is a small image that appears on the browser tabs. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • About Us page looks amazing.
  • You don't have a contact page. I would add contact page to the footer menu.
Product
  • I suggest adding a related product list, it helps to improve cross sales and increase session duration.
  • Your product images should all be consistent in terms of size.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Congrats on the move Ashley. One thing you will have to look at in the future is more product as your store is pretty limited right now. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as the mass head image is pretty large and takes up a lot of space. I might look to make that smaller and more focused. Also the white text can be hard to read when layered over the person's black hair

2. I would add a contact us page ... that way people can easily find it vs having to click on your FAQ page.

3. If you are going to have a product (Rainbow Letters) on your homepage. Make it a Featured Product type section as it makes it look like something planned. Add a section title and tell people why you picked this product to feature

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. Some products I saw had only 1 or 2 images

3. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes