Please review my store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello everyone,

I am currently running an online store and would like to know if there are some improvements for my store. It would be appreciated is anyone could help me out!

Here is a link to the store: https://sesoris.com/

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Sesoris,

General
  • I can see that you have your contact information listed on your contact page. This is easily accessible which is super important, however, I would also consider adding a contact form to the page.
  • The footer section needs to be redesigned.
  • The about us page has a very small content. I recommend to update with more content, what is the motivation doing this, why you are doing it. Share your native photos of your store and team.
Homepage
  • You have a newsletter box which is great. But I would recommend adding a discount code to entice your visitor to give an email address.
  • I suggest adding your social media pages on the footer menu. Your store doesn't have any social media icons right now.
Product
  • I suggest adding a related product list, it helps to improve cross sales and increase session duration.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted
Trailblazer
222 17 64

Hi there,

I see that it is quite empty, you might consider using some apps for the Wishlist or social login with discounts.

I mean if you could show the pop-up on the exit intent or after like 50 seconds, you could collect let's say emails of your customers for your future marketing use.

Also, you could motivate your customers to engage with your site by signing up for some incentives like a small discount and keep that kind of tendency in the beginning 

Hope it helps

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey fnLabs,

The footer section needs to be redesigned. Could you please explain specifically why?

Thank you

0 Likes