Please review my store

Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 1

Hi

My store has been opened for a month now. I have run fb ads, google ads and generated nearly 2k in traffic. However I do not get why they have not converted into sales. I have made great improvements on the site including product descriptions, high quality images, free shipping... what else could be wrong please review https://supreme--pro.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi SupremePro,

General
  • I can't see any email, phone number, or address on the contact us page.
  • The footer section needs to be redesigned.
  • I didn't see an About Us page. You can create one. It helps to improve relations with you and customers.
Homepage
  • You have a newsletter box which is great. But I would recommend adding a discount code to entice your visitor to give an email address.
  • I suggest adding your social media pages on the footer menu. Your store doesn't have any social media icons right now.
  • Consider adding a short tagline and a call to action to each image with info on what you are offering in your homepage slider.
Product
  • I suggest removing the trust seals on each product page. They don't help your brand. I recommend putting these seals in the footer.
  • Your product images should all be same size.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1151 57 343

You have six products in total. That's the main issue. Make sure to add more products and specialize in one niche. That's a great start. 

Learn how to run insanely profitable online store from day #1 | Join the Masterclass: http://www.rockpapercopy.com/shopify-masterclass/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Try to add discounts like 50% off and run campaign you will defiantly get sales and try to add more products so customer have a choice of purchase.
Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 1
Thank you so much for the review.

-I have added the email address
- redesigned the footer
- created an about us page
- added social media accounts
- will remove trust seals and only include on footer
- will resize all images.

Can you review again and tell me if it looks better?

Thank you
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 1
Thanks for taking the time to review. You think it’s really because I only have 6 products? I’ve only just created my page so I would think 6 is ok to start off with. How many do you think is ok?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 1
Thanks for reviewing! I have already got discounts on my prices although now included the discounts on my homepage. Can you take a look and tell me if it’s better now?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 431

Hi Supremo, 

Hope you are doing well.

I have reviewed your site and here are some of my recommendations. 

1. Please put product pictures and not the dishes, at first I thought you sell food.
  2. Add contact form on your contact us page. 
  3. Open social media pages on new tab.
  4. Drop the side menu and huge banner on home page, you can limited products for now, don't make the user confused, let them find the product as quick as possible.
  5. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together.

I hope my suggestions will help you sell more.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes