Please review my store

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi guys, I have a low conversion rate and was wondering if someone would be willing to take a look at my store and give a quick review. Thanks!

https://kittykissshop.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
367 42 75

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. You've done an amazing job on your store, it's adorable! And the niche you've picked is sure to resonate with all cat lovers out there. 

There are only a couple of points that might need immediate attention in order to increase the conversion rate: 

1) Social media buttons in your footer are broken and lead to 404s. Make sure to use the correct URL for your social media accounts.

2) Add some of your own product photography with your own models to add some extra content to your landing page, which is currently very product-focused. 

3) Long delivery times: On certain products, it's suggesting up to 40 days for delivery. This will inevitably hurt the conversion rate, as not many customers are willing to wait so long for their product. Have a look at your suppliers, their fulfillment process, and try and make delivery to your customer as fast as possible. 

Aside from those three major points, we have to consider what sort of customers are coming to your store. What sort of marketing strategy do you currently have? How are you targeting those who would be really interested in this niche? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi colebradley21,

General
  • I can't see any email, phone number, or address on the contact us page.
  • The footer section needs to be redesigned.
  • I suggest adding a FAQs page. So your visitors access the most critical questions easily.
Homepage
  • You have a newsletter box which is great. But I would recommend adding a discount code to entice your visitor to give an email address.
  • The social media icons at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your store while looking at your social media pages.
  • I don't recommend using only facebook messenger as a live chat. You can add a live chat app to your store. If you want to use facebook messenger put this button on the footer but put the live chat app bottom right corner of your screen. Because if your visitors didn't log in the facebook, it's hard to ask a question.
Product
  • I suggest removing the trust badges on each product page. They don't help your brand. I recommend putting these badges in the footer.
  • Your product descriptions should tell your visitors convincingly how the product will benefit, how it will feel. Except just listing the product specifications.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Thanks so much! I'll get working on those! I really appreciate your feedback

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Thanks so much! Unfortunately I cant change the shipping times as the moment but I'll make the other suggested changes! I really appreciate your feedback :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1504 93 331

Hi colebradley21,

Your store looks amazing and the products are super cute.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Add a phone number, on the Contact page. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.
  2. Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  3. Put separate sale page link in the main menu.
  4. The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution such as Sparq. It allows advanced filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.  

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes