Please review my store

Highlighted
1 0 0
I get a fair amount of traffic, but sales have dropped off lately. I’m wondering how easy it is to navigate, and if there are any tips to make it more shoppable.

Thank you!

www.hamammama.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Why should I buy from you ? 

Hi @Hamam_Mama 

The great thing about your niche is you can have really nice images of people smiling with your product. Give your visitors a really good feeling when they land on your website. The Home page , product page and checkout are the three most important pages on your website. Here is some ways to improve them. 

Home Page: You need to flow this page well. I'd do this. 

• Slideshow Image (your best image with people smiling) 
  • Collection List 
  • Testimonials 
  • Popular Products (4-8 Max)
  • Something Interesting 
  • Maybe Instagram Feed if you have nice images 

Product Page: This page should have all the information your visitor needs to convert. 

• Testimonials and/or Reviews 
  • Product Tabs 
  • Sticky Add To Cart Bar 
  • Similar Items 

Checkout: This is fine. I'd think about making your logo a little bigger. Also maybe selling to other countries outside of USA and Canada would be a option one day. 

Extras: I'd work on these items also

• Footer Menu 
  • Policy Pages 
  • About Page 
  • Contact Page 
  • Blog x 3 Posts 

Overall you have done a good job so far. I'll also email you a more detailed review in the next couple of minutes. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 313

Dear Hamam_Mama,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope few suggestions will help you:

1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile

2. Go for Google shopping 

3. Do Remarketing

4. Do E-mail marketing

There are other areas you need to work. Need help please meet our expert here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/guidance-for-improving-your-sales-strategy

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
29 4 8

Congratulations on your store!

I checked it out & you’ve done a pretty nice job! There are some things that could be improved:

Home page:

- Use a social login

- make sure to add a favicon

- Carousels don't work so well with clients. If you can find a single picture that provides the same informations to your client you might want to go for it.

Product page:

- Collect reviews from your customers with Loox. If you don’t have customers yet you can use Product reviews to create some temporary ones.

- Add bundles to increase AOV. We use ZeBundler for its functionalities. It allows you to create offers like 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 or any other combination with several products.

- Add a footer to your site with all the relevant links: FAQ, shipping, returns, tracking...

Other:

- add a FAQ page. You can use FAQ Page to load a pre-made template and save yourself some time.

- Add links to your footer for return/refund, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

I hope these are useful. Good luck with your store! 

All the best,

Quentin

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> I see some of products there is no gallery images, Add more than one gallery image on product page. And Use all gallery image sizes are in equal.
-> You can add refund policy and Privacy policy in the footer section, it is more helpful for who can purchase the items on your store.
-> Your company’s About Us page is another opportunity to tell a story that will help you stick in your customer’s minds.
-> I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

You can increase your products by using of Appfreaker Supply, Appfreaker Supply is used for to import the products from Appfreaker to your store.
What's more, you can discover "Appfreaker Supply" on application, Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.
And It’s newly added two Features like Suggested Titles for products and Customized Shipping.
Suggested Titles:
It’s providing few suggested titles for the products so that you can choose any of them while importing the product into your shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product by Editing. It helps in your website's SEO as your products title will be unique.
Customized Shipping:
This feature is used for Customer can choose their shipping method while purchasing the product at shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product, then aliexpress shipping methods are available at shopify store checkout page.
Customize Shipping Methods Importance:
-> Improved shopper confidence through full transparency into shipping costs.
-> Increased conversion because shoppers can select options based on price and speed, making them feel more in control.
-> Less effort.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

The biggest issue with your store are your product images. You can not underestimate how much the images you use to show off you product has an impact on someone buying or not. A lot of my feedback will be back on that as we work with a few brands that target parents with young kids.

Homepage Feedback

1. Sliders/Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders. One powerful image will always do better then 3 average images

2. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together and make it look consistent. This change alone would take your store up a level

3. Your About Us/What We're All About section has to much bold text.

4. Add links to your footer for return/refund, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for. All these pages help set expectations with customers. I would never but from a site I could not find information on their return policy

5.  I would read up on SEO for category/collection pages s as it can help make your collection pages standout

6. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Product Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. Only a few product pages are affected but this but it's a good area to work on

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand. This is going to help tie your site together

Your store has great potential and if you work on the points above, it can do even better.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey  Hamammama,

Since traffic is arriving, hence visitors are interested in your store. But the main issue is some lack of features which keep them away from buying something. So, my suggestion is that you need to optimize your store to make it better thus improving conversion rate and sales as well.

Following changes need to be made:

1. Favicon is missing.
  2. Add some more social links for better customer connectivity.
  3.  You should add terms and condition and FAQ’s if any, again these also help in building search engine content. 
  4. I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope that feedback will definitely help increase conversion rate and sales. 

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98

Hi @Hamam_Mama 

There are a couple of things I might consider adding to your store, but overall good work

Did you think about adding a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

Another thing you might want to add is reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

Another thing you might want to add is an always visible buy button. One of the biggest reasons people don't buy from online stores is because it's a hassle to checkout. We want to be able to reduce all friction that could potentially cause a customer not to buy. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales to your site. It's an app that will make your buy button always visible. If they buy button isn't always visible on your site, your customer will have a hard time trying to buy from you. And even if they still are able to checkout, it can go a long way in helping them have a positive experience on your site.

You might consider adding a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

I wasn't able to find a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes