Please review my store

Solved
GrazuSmagu
Tourist
6 0 0

Hello
I am new in dropshipping ant I am trying my best to do best as possible online shopping store.
I understand that my shop is not so perfect and I need YOUR help! 
Please Review my shopify store: 
https://grazusmagu.myshopify.com
Tell me YOUR opinion to help me learn more. 
Thank YOU, best Regards, Anthony.

0 Likes
SachaBC
Excursionist
50 2 2

This is an accepted solution.

In my opinion your shop design is great and clean. One small thing; get rid of the "powered by Shopify". 

The product photos aren't that appealing in my opinion. I clicked on Men's watches, and I think that the product photos are all too different and don't really fit together. On some of the images there is a brand, on others not. On some the photo itself looks great, but it doesn't really represent the product in a visible good way. 

GrazuSmagu
Tourist
6 0 0
Thank you! I will do some changes. Its my 3rd day of building this, so I can imagine I do some mistakes.
0 Likes

Hi Anthony

At the moment it would nearly be impossible to make a sale on your website. Here are some areas to focus on 

• Home Page (Flow this) give visitor awesome feeling
  • Site Navigation (simple/Easy)
  • Checkout (Consistent)
  • Mobile Friendly (might be idea to check out the below free theme)

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/blogs/shopify/1-shopify-free-theme

Product Page: Pretty important you fix this. 

• Build nice product description 
  • Add Similar Products 
  • Add Reviews (Loox is great for drop shipping) View HERE
  • Currency Converter 
  • Product Tabs 
  • Maybe Sticky Add To Cart 
  • Color Swatches 

Footer Menu: Needs to improve ASAP

• Policy Pages 
  • About Page 
  • Contact Page 
  • FAQ's Page 
  • Shop Link 
  • Newsletter Sign Up (Creative)

Shopify is all a learning curve and I'm sure if you keep putting in the work you will get there. Keep up the good work.

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

Aizada
Shopify Partner
385 34 156

Hi @GrazuSmagu 

To be completely honest, I think you need some work done and some things reconsidered in order to start selling. First of all, selling "one of each" might not be the best idea. By offering a couple of accessories and a couple of shirts will not help you get people interested in any of those. They say if your market is everybody, then your market is no one. I highly recommend focusing on narrower niche and add more variety of that.  When creating a site always think why a person should buy from you not from Amazon or any other giant platform.  Once you have that figured out, move on from there :)

As for the site itself, I think it is lacking some information. Clearly, you have started a couple of days ago and that must be the reason. 

Here are some tips, that hopefully will help: 

-add About us, Contact us, ToS and Policies pages. Having only categories will not work out. You need to earn your customers trust before they write theird credit card number on checkout. 

-add functionality on your site. You can use apps for that. If you want to add Reviews, wishlist, Discounts and more just in one click check out Growave

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Grazusmagu,

The products have been "categorized" very well hence, facilitating ease of customer search and navigation. However, the "main menu" is "missing", which should contain all product categories including a "home button" as well. Other points to be remembered are as follows:

1. Aspiring your site to be more legitimate! Add "Trust Badges" near the site footer. This will accomplish the purpose well.
  2. Each site can be uniquely identified by the means of a distinctive symbol called "Favicon".
  3. Want uniqueness in your site icon! Modify it by changing the font style and adding an impression of graphics as well.
  4. Desire your information to be more secure! "Login" account is an efficient solution and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  5. "Attractive discounts or Free shipping" offers can be easily highlighted by using a unique header template.
  6. "Branding" can be more effective once you start adding other social links as well apart from Instagram like Facebook, Twitter, Linked In etc.
  7. Add "terms and conditions" like Privacy policy, Terms of service, etc to the site footer as these also help in building search engine content.
  8. Adding a newsletter in the footer itself is sufficient for keeping customers updated regarding the latest discounts and promotional events.
  9. Both "Contact us" and "About us" facilitate site familiarity and better customer interaction as well.
  10. Variety in payment gateways apart from "Paypal" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements thus improving customer engagement.
  11. "Limited time offers" tend to increase the customer urgency to buy a product.
  12. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  13. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  14. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wishing you all the luck and fortune for the days to come.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
GrazuSmagu
Tourist
6 0 0
Thank you! I feel that people here really is helping me! Specialy with small details. I will look in to that, because as now I see, I would not trust my store aswell.
0 Likes
GrazuSmagu
Tourist
6 0 0
Thank you! I think you comment will help ! Now I start to see small details that I need to look at!
0 Likes
GrazuSmagu
Tourist
6 0 0
Wow, So much good info, thank you!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2463 142 445

Hello @GrazuSmagu,

1. Add a call to action button on the banner image on the homepage. 

2. Give product recommendations by personalizing. Display testimonials on the homepage. 

3. Add a footer menu, header menu, quick links in the footer which include policies, contact us page. Make your store easy to navigate. 

4. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

To implement these tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.