Please review my store

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hello
I have made shopify store, and would like some comments on what I could improve on my store. 
What to do will would be better? Buy adds or to do "snowflake" effect?
I don't want to spend a lot of money until I will see that people are interested in my store.
https://gsaccsessories.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi GrazuSmagu,
I have just visited your website. Overall, I think it is pretty and professional. You put a lot of making it, right? Here are some feedbacks to make it better:

1. Homepage

- You should use an image slider or a video to show what makes your online store different from others.mm.png

- You can add a paragraph to give your website visitors reasons why they should click on the Shop Now button. For example, you can show the outstanding features of Light Wood products to encourage people explore it further. nn.png

- Add the Testimonial section to build the trust of customers. When your website visitors see the positive reviews from others, they are more likely to turn into your customers. 

2. Build an About us page

- You should create the About us page to show who you are and your business story. It is also great opportunity for you to highlight what makes your different from others and why people should buy your products.

3. Build a Contact us page

- I highly recommend you to create a Contact us page to show your contact informations such as your phone number, your mailing/ physical address and your social media channels. So, your customers can stay connect with your online store and quickly get your supports whenever they have. By this way, you can build the trust of the customers and make them confident to buy your products. 

I hope that these above feedbacks are helpful for you :))

pagefly
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @GrazuSmagu 

So great tips from @victorbui 

It's extremely hard to make a website with black background "work" I'd use white its a more clean color and will make it easier to have other parts of your website stand out for example the "add to cart bar" 

Overall good start. If you want the best free review of your website check out the link below 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/website-review

Cheers 
Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1062 50 316

Hi ! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

Your store already looks great, and I can see you have put a lot of hard work into it. 

I noticed your Refund policy still contains default Shopify content. It might sabotage your SEO score due to the duplicate content issue. Make sure to write your own policy, which will also give you better control over the process:

Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 06.19.19.png

It will help you build trust, tailor the content to your own store and avoid any duplicate content issues, which might affect your Google rank. See this article on How to write a returns policy [with examples]: https://www.bigcommerce.co.uk/blog/create-a-returns-and-exchanges-policy-that-sells/

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

✅ Get complete website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
253 24 102

Hi @GrazuSmagu 

The site is very sleek, unlike a lot of single-item stores, it does not look boring. 

Here are a couple of things I recommend having in a store of your niche: 

-Add About Us, Contact us  page and link it on the navigation bar on the header menu 

-Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa

-Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

-When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why I advise working partnership with other companies that sell complementary products or services. 

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

There is a free plan available also, we are offering an extended trial on the COVID-19 period. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1033 50 154

Hello @GrazuSmagu,

I would say the store looks great. A coffee fanatic will definitely like your store. Some improvements and add-ons that need to be done are:-

1. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - 

And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

2. Add testimonials on the homepage. Add Instafeed on the homepage. It will make your store look more professional. 

3. You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

4. Add a newsletter subscription box. Make sure you are using email marketing to reach your customers. You can add a newsletter pop-up. 

5. Add a web push notification to retarget your visitors even when they are not on your store without getting their email address.

To increase the push subscribers, email subscribers, number of reviews you can give customers loyalty points. This will entice them and will increase the conversion rate.

To implement these tools on your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify and fully integrated app. You can check it out. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes