Please review my store

GenMinimalStore
Tourist
11 1 1

I would love a review on my store Gen Minimal and help with what apps I should use. Right now, I have Exchange Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Google Shopping, Oberlo, Product Reviews, Seguno: Email Marketing, and Social Login by NDNAPPS installed. Along with that information, I'd like advice on how to increase both traffic and conversion in by store. At the moment I get around 20 visitors a day, with no purchases. Please help! Thanks!

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Genminimal,
"The first impression is probably the last one". So, In order to bridge the gap between attracting traffic and receiving sales on your ecommerce store, you need to work on certain important aspects mentioned below as follows:

1. The "search landing page" is disabled ie it does not redirect to "/search" when the "enter key" is pressed while, placing the cursor on the search bar itself.
  2. "Shoppay and Paypal" should be added to the payment gateways for offering alternate options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  3. Place the "newsletter" in the footer rather than the middle of the homepage.
  4. The "home button" is a must at the beginning of the main menu for a "logical and complete look".
  5. "Unique promotional discounts and Free shipping offers" can be highlighted using a bold header template for ease of "customer notice and attention".
  6. "Vertical alignment" of the "footer links" is a must for a systematic footer arrangement.
  7. "Twitter and Linked in" needs to be added to the footer social links as well to increase customer engagement.
  8. "Instagram gallery", when added, helps to boost overall brand promotion.
  9. Keep your customers updated regarding the latest store designs and product updates as well by adding "new arrivals" to the homepage.
  10. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  11. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  12. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes

Hi @GenMinimalStore

I just reviewed your store, it is quite good. I have noticed a few things that you might consider taking to make your store even better and increase your sales.

Fixed Header: Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user so fixed header with a long menu.

Home Page: Homepage designs guides visitors around your website. Homepage of your website could be better and organized. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can make sections on home page such as ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ etc .

Detailed Product Description - Provide a detailed product description to users it creates a better understanding of the product and it will also help to increase ranking of keywords in search engine. Also insert images into carousels.

Write a review - This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add write a review section on your website and display it with the aggregate rating. 

Create a strong brand presence on social platforms: You can never ignore social channels if you are venturing into the digital world. I would suggest to create a Facebook page to display your items and to share them in Facebook groups. Invest your time researching different ways to create a strong digital presence.

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

These few tweaks can really benefit your store and improve your sales.

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2369 140 426

Hey @GenMinimalStore,

You can try AiTrillion.com. It is a fully integrated app and with automation, you can track each and every activity of your customers and send push notification in real-time which will result in sales. It is an all in one Shopify app. 

Product reviews- It has Separate product reviews and store reviews and Q&A with Ai powered solutions which turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews and will also enhance SEO and ranking. It has a rich snippet along with the product review gallery and product review page. Generally, rich snippets have a much higher click-through rate. If the click-through rate of your snippet increases, the amount of traffic generated will then be higher. It has an in-email review form. You can entice your customers by giving them loyalty points on leaving a review which will help you to boost sales and collect more and more reviews with the help of this app. 

Email marketing automation- It will prove to be best in terms of reaching your customers and that would avoid customers spamming. It has powerful customer segmentation, custom drag and drop email editor, AI-enabled email scheduling, which can help you to send targeted emails, other than that it also has workflow automation. You can use this platform to send email based on their buying behavior along with all these features, it also has prebuilt workflow and templates.

Its email marketing is integrated with a loyalty reward program, reviews, web push notification. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes