Please review my store.

Highlighted
Pathfinder
271 4 10

Please review my store. www.thestripesinme.com A Taekwondo brand.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
245 18 63

Hello @TheStripesInMe,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice store! I've some suggestions for improvement.

1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
2. Make Caps menu full capital letter like other sub-menus.
3. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
4. Make the product description style unique.In some pages the description is bold (Example:https://www.thestripesinme.com/collections/womens-t-shirts/products/signature-womens-tee-athletic-he...) and in some other not(Example:https://www.thestripesinme.com/collections/caps/products/signature-snapback).
5. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
6. Add store/business address and email in Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
7. You can add testimonials on the Home page to make the store look more professional.
8. Instagram link given in footer is broken. If you don't have instagram page, create one and add it or don't show the icon.
9. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
10. Add the section for email Newsletter in the footer(instead of adding only in Home page) to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
11. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
12. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
113 5 25

Hi @TheStripesInMe welcome to Shopify family 

Hey The Apostolic Beauty, I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really neat store 

After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks :

1. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
2. Engaging the audience by writing a blog with good titles and posting them on different social media platforms will help in brand promotion and will create an impression on the audience that you are the most knowledgeable and will look up to you for further knowledge.
3. Ask your customers to review the products as 90% off the audience will go through at least one comment before purchasing the product.
4. Ensure every image has other 3-4 images with different angles which will help the customer to get a detailed view of your gallery with this you can also add a product zoom in to fill the browser window.
5. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
6. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
(Attaching one your product image as a reference)
image_png_183939782.png

I hope this helps! Goodluck

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
:gift:Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @TheStripesInMe ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes