Please review my store

veltrado
Tourist
5 0 4

Hi Shopify family.

I finished my first store and I would like to hear your honest opinion. What are the areas for improvement? What would you delete? What would you change?

I really appreciate that you are taking your time to look at my store and write a review. It means a lot as I am new in this business.

www.veltrado.com

appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
1922 37 235

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship

Dear veltrado,

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestion will help you.

veltro.png

• Improve Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.

veltrospace.png

• Hero banners can be improved and add CTA
  • Add Custom Slider with Call to Action
  • Add predictive search feature
  • Open social profiles at new tab
  • Highlight your USP
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product page layout needs to improve. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Index all your products at Google and Do some On Page SEO

If you need help please contact us.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
247 9 74

Hey there @veltrado ! Here's what I suggest after going through your store - 

1. There's a lot of empty space in the header section. Why don't you utilize that space to talk about what all categories you're selling? Instead of coming up with a side menu, why don't you define categories in the header menu itself? 

cats3.jpg

2. There are small-small things that just don't look good. Maybe you missed concentrating on the delicacies of your online store! You can shift down the product list so that the cover image is clearly visible. Also, add up the favicon of your store!

107927910_947756095738640_1851966655868242091_n.jpg

3.  Instead of having a fixed cart button, try and have a moving cart button!

4. Your fonts are quite basic do you mind changing the font style and come up with something elegant? 

5. Why don't you have a blog section and communicate with your customers this way? 

6. You should work on your theme so it gently fits with your overall layout. As of now, it's more like a distorted kind of eCommerce store. 

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning our sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey! It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce ecosystem! 

Ps. I'm just a message away!

Wish you luck for your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
MansionEcom
Shopify Partner
398 33 125

Hello @veltrado,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice store! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
2. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
3. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products. 
4. Use the same font for the whole website. 
5. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
6. Add the section for email Newsletter in the footer as common.
7. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
8. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
veltrado
Tourist
5 0 4

Thank you for your constructive feedback. I agree on a lot of points mentioned. If I need any help I will contact you.

All the best.

Growave
Shopify Partner
854 22 251

Hi @veltrado !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.

One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.

If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.

That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.

2. I really like your homepage. It is very eye-catchy and  has very good images.

3. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.

5. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

6. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

7. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

8. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

9. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

10. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

11. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes