Please review my store

Solved
techyscope
2 0 1

My store is not getting enough traffic. Please help me out with this. https://techyscope.me

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3733 214 663

Hello @techyscope, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

To add new, trending, recently viewed products you can install AiTrillion and enable the product recommendations.

- Add reviews on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations, and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @techyscope

I'm Ricard - CRO expert at PageFly Free Page Builder.
Congrats on your new store! After doing a quick analysis, I believe you are off to a great start (the favicon is my favorite!), and would love to share my 2 cents on some tweaks that can help you improve your site's traffic and user experience. Overall, your store has a really easy-to-navigate layout, while there is still room for improvement when it comes to imagery, web design and SEO. Let's go through actionable steps together for your Homepage - one of the most essential parts of a store!

1.1. Make sure people can tell what you sell within 5 seconds

Within the "above the fold" area (the part they see without scrolling down), users need to understand who you are, what you sell, the values you offer through the hero content consisting of texts and high-quality image. Your current catchphrase on the hero banner has yet to capture these in a precise manner. This also leads us to the next part related to imagery.

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 17.16.51.png

1.2. Invest in high-quality bespoke imagery
Your site is using a large contextual photograph in the hero banner section, which is a great thing! However, the current quality is not optimized yet, hence the ragged pixels as shown above when the image automatically scales up to fit the site. It would be ideal if you can switch to a similar contextual image of higher quality that features how your products look like in usage.

1.3. Use a sticky header & visually prominent search bar
A sticky menu header can conveniently help users access the menu whenever they need to. At the same time, you might want to include a more prominent search bar with no competing visual elements since this helps users feel rest assured that they can search for what they cannot find yet. You wouldn't want to make them feel stuck or frustrated right? As of now, the search icon your site uses is rather small and placed next to other distracting elements, so try creating a separate search bar for it instead.

1.4. Utilize social media 
I see that you have already included links to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. However, all the links are currently broken and inaccessible. These platforms are golden opportunities for you to strengthen your relationships with customers and prospects instantly through a sense of community so you might want to prioritize fixing these the sooner the better.

1.5. Add customer testimonials
People are anxious when shopping online. This is where testimonials come to the rescue, providing social proof and a sense of security for your prospects. You would want to place these testimonials/customer reviews at the upper section of your site where they can shine the brightest. Check out this guide to learn more about how to use testimonials effectively!  

These are my quick fixes and recommendations for your store. For more detailed guides and in-depth tips for improving SEO for site traffic, check out our articles here. If you feel that my insights are helpful, please give it a thumbs up or mark it as a solution. Let me know if you have any further questions! Cheers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

techyscope
2 0 1

Will do. Thanks a lot for the advice. Appreciate it. 

johnvila
1 0 1

Thank you for the wonderful advices! this is truly helpful.
I had also some issues on my store https://prowatersoftener.com/. now I found solutions on this post. Again thanks.