Please review my stores!

auswork
Tourist
4 0 0

I have two stores that I've launched and my conversion rate isn't what i would like for it to be and i can't tell why this is. I just want to rule out that it's not my store's designs etc. etc. etc.  that is working against me (sometimes it's hard to tell so i decided to ask for a few outside opinions!) Thanks in advance! j

My sites are: www.iamperfectbrown.com and www.mysuperherotess.com

0 Likes
Charmed_Life
2 0 1

Hey there,

First thing: 

I love your brand and I believe your message is really needed, especially in the climate of today. 

Second thing:

As for your site. I recommend that you reorganize elements on your homepage. All great websites follow a clear, concise, format that is guaranteed to convert. For example, every website has a main slideshow. This is typically followed by either a product slider (Featured Shirts, Recommended Shirts, New Arrivals, etc.). Homepages also include some sort of collections (Kids Collections, Summer Collections, Ebony Collection, etc.).

For more inspiration check out this other black inspired clothing company : https://melaninislife.com/

You want your website to convey your business' message while also being familiar to the customer. I recommend checking out your favorite clothing sites and mimicking their similarities until you find a comfortable blend that fits your brand.

Above all else, get creative, keep experimenting, and never settle for "good enough".

Good Luck, 

- Janice

Here are some ways to make My Perfect Brown even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage as all the different size product photos does not really work.

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart information off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search. Also give the description section a title to help break up the space

4. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

5. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.

Here is the review for My Super Tees. 

Homepage Feedback

1. I would delay the 10% off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. Make your contact email your domain name

4. Make sure your long homepage does not feel to long on mobile. A lot of your traffic will be on mobile

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Move the sizing chart information off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Try to keep all your product images the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together and make it more consistent and clean

You have a great store so far. Just some tweaks here and there would make it even better. Consumers have a higher expectation when shopping online in 2019. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
auswork
Tourist
4 0 0

Sorry for the typo, the website is www.mysuperherotees.com

0 Likes
auswork
Tourist
4 0 0

Thanks so much for your time and insights! I will work on the things you have suggested! j  

0 Likes
auswork
Tourist
4 0 0

Sorry for the typo, the website is www.mysuperherotees.com. Thanks for your detailed breakdown of what changes to make to my site, your insight makes sense and i will make some changes per your suggestions! Thanks for taking time out to review my site! j 

0 Likes
Nick_AdRoll
Shopify Partner
34 0 9

1. If you get a free tool like Hotjar, set up some heatmaps to see what people are doing on your site and how far they are scrolling down.

2. Do you have an email capture? I would retarget the emails I collect.

3. I would add some brand-building elements on the homepage. Add some text about your story and why you are different from your competitors.

4. Try reducing the length of your homepage. It is a bit long and hard to follow the story, images, and collections,

Hope this helps! AdRoll is currently offering a 30 day free trial for our growth plan. Check us out:

https://www.adroll.com/pricing

Nicholas Bennett
0 Likes