Looking to get any constructive feedback on my website.
Launched Shopify site March 2020
Calgary, AB Canada
What do you like?
What don't you like?
What could I improve on?
Is anything missing?
Please let me know your thoughts, it is greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
Hey So Scare,
Below listed points would surely help you in store modification:
I wish you all the luck for your coming days.
Congratulation for your store.
Hope following suggestion will help you:
add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
Add "TRACK ORDERS" feature.
Hi @Brandon_Yuen !
I recommend you to change the size of the logo and to move it a bit to the left. Because it looks a bit weird and messy how it is placed now.
Add the home button on your navigation bar on the homepage.
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hello @Brandon_Yuen ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @Brandon_Yuen welcome to Shopify family,
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. A minimum of 3-4 images with different angles has to be added which will help the customer to get a detailed view of your gallery with this, you can also add a product zoom in to fill the browser window.
2. Ask your customers to provide feedback once the product is delivered, as 70% of the clients will read at least one review before purchasing the product.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
4. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
5. Wishlist allows any user to store any particular item in his cart which he/she may buy later by returning to the website. This saves his/her valuable time because the person doesn't have to search for the product next time when she/he visits the website.
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that Adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer. (Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
I hope this helps! Goodluck