Please review my website/ store!

Brandon_Yuen
1 0 0

Hi There!

Looking to get any constructive feedback on my website.

www.soscare.co

Theme: Brooklyn

Launched Shopify site March 2020

Clothing brand

Calgary, AB Canada

Questions

What do you like?

What don't you like?

What could I improve on?

Is anything missing?

Navigation issues?

User friendly?

Product descriptions?

Website tidyness?

Please let me know your thoughts, it is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Brandon Yuen

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey So Scare,

Below listed points would surely help you in store modification:

• Home" button is missing from the header menu.
  • Shift the logo to the "extreme" left while, the header menu to the "middle" to maintain a uniform gap in the header space.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

I wish you all the luck for your coming days.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.

Dear Brandon,

Congratulation for your store.

Hope following suggestion will help you:

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 28-35 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile.
  • Keep only one language in store.
  • Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Improve your logo
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Featured / Bestseller products - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

• Add "TRACK ORDERS" feature.

• Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Do some basic seo and add blog section for traffic
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
Growave
Shopify Partner
854 21 250

Hi @Brandon_Yuen !

I recommend you to change the size of the logo and to move it a bit to the left. Because it looks a bit weird and messy how it is placed now.

Add the home button on your navigation bar on the homepage.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.

We have  6 features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here

Hello @Brandon_Yuen ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
Munn
Shopify Partner
480 17 101

Hi @Brandon_Yuen welcome to Shopify family,

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. A minimum of  3-4 images with different angles has to be added which will help the customer to get a detailed view of your gallery with this, you can also add a product zoom in to fill the browser window.
2. Ask your customers to provide feedback once the product is delivered, as 70% of the clients will read at least one review before purchasing the product.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
4. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
5. Wishlist allows any user to store any particular item in his cart which he/she may buy later by returning to the website. This saves his/her valuable time because the person doesn't have to search for the product next time when she/he visits the website.
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that Adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer. (Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
image_png930120081.png
I hope this helps! Goodluck

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!