Please review my website, thank you in advance.

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello everyone !

Please would you have a look at my website and let me know if I can make any improvements. I had no experience and had to learn everything from scratch.

My store is https://yolandiedesigns.co.uk

Many thanks in advance,

Kind Regards

Yolandie

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Yolandie 

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Remove the Buy It Now button and focus on getting Add To Cart. Having both can be a distraction for people

3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

5. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

6. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. You can also accept this post as a "Accepted Solutions" if you found it extra helpful! Good luck.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like