I hope you and your family are doing well during these tough times.
I have recently launched my website - www.pangozilla.com
While i have been receiving visits on my website, most of them have not converted into sales. I would appreciate it if you could visit my website and review it. Does it look professional or do i need to make any changes to it. Your input would be very valuable to me.
Thanks in advance.
Went through your store, here are a few key suggestions you can take on improving the looks and feel of your store
Hoping the points would help you in improving your store
Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any concerns, happy to help.
Sorry to hear your most visitors are not converting to sales
I recommend few things
1.Make the logo smaller.
2.Make the logo without the black background or make the menu black as the image.
3.Make the menu sticky for easy Navigation.
4.At the image add CTA (Call To Action) button of "Shop Now"
5.On product page don’t must the visitors to scroll down to add to cart. Put the button in a place we can see when I enter the product page.
Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips which you can work on them.
Add a nice Favicon.
Add ATC(add to cart) button on the products.
There are no reviews on your products. Add Customer Review app to increase your sales.
Mention more contact details of your store to look trustworthy.
There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
If you are planning to sell on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.
Hello @RaghavBhatter, here are few suggestions that you can work on:
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- Add another slider image.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram feed.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
- Add web push notifications to retarget your customers in real-time even when they are not in your store.
- Add categories in the header menu.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Hyde here from Shopify.
There's plenty I believe you could work on to make your site more trustworthy, appealing, engaging, and unique. We actually outline several fantastic ways of doing all that in our post here. So I'd definitely recommend you work through each step thoroughly and enthusiastically, really pouring your heart and soul into each element to make sure your site is the best that it can be.
I hope that helps!
All the best, Hyde.