Please review my websites and give any tips :)

1 0 0

Good Morning.

The website was launched nearly a year ago and I just wanted some feedback on how people find the website aesthetically and how easy it is to navigate etc. Any feedback, positive or negative is very appreciated.

Thank you very much!

https://greenus.org/

0 Likes

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Need to work on theme and design

3. Optimize your product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Add policies pages at footer

6. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
7.  Need to work on Menu structure 

There are other areas you need to work

Need help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner - https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Trailblazer
378 24 92

Hi 

It is good to see that you are selling organic products , it you have a beautiful store and totally unique concept .But there can be trust issues with the visitors who visit you site because UI honestly not that great. Also for organic visit you should make your store accordingly with google standards and keep it updated often .And yes SEO is a great thing to promote your store.

I can confront you to some of things you are missing on, which will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user friendly . Also it will build additional level of trust with the customer and drive you a lot better sales .

1. In UI part , Align logo in place of discounts and take discounts out as a popup . You can optimise menu into categories and further into subcategories as this one looks little weird.Also make banner full-width ,it will save a lot of space.
  2. Try adding some interesting things as your homepage is quite monotonus like some testimonials or some instagram images which will take you to your account.
  3. Latest news can be taken to a page and added it in the menu .Footer is getting too long.
  4. You should add terms and condition, refund, shipping and privacy policy page, it’s good for SEO purpose to the footer. 
  5. Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  6. Add a few more images for your products, as it will influence someone better to go for the product.
  7. Taking someone to the cart is a challenge. So to make them buy from your site, add a longer product description as it leads to better SEO ranking in google search.  Ref article from shopify
  8. For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisement from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.

9. Checkout Boost let you increase checkouts and prevent cart abandonment . Incentivise customers with irresistible offers that boost your checkout rate by 25%+.

10. You have around 500 prouducts, it can sometimes make it hard to find the right product with the type of theme you have so I would suggest you A smart search . The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it is  empty https://greenus.org/search?q=. Improving your search, experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors.

11. Try using Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.They offer a free App under 100 products .You Should look for that APP , it is user friendly and easy to use .Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted

Congrats on making it over a year, that's not easy at all. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage and add an image at the top that shows off your brand and who you want to be. Help set expectations a bit. Also the discount codes at the top of the site get lost as well. Lastly, your footer is where to long and should be shorter. Your latest news pieces maybe need a Read More button or something to help shorten how much space they take up

2. The links in your main menu for about us, return/refund, contact us, FAQ, and shipping policy should all move to your footer. This will help clean up your main menu and make it less overwhelming.

3. Setup a main menu with less links. You can use a drop down function to achieve this. I would read your theme documentation to learn how to do this but right now you have a ton of menu links and it can be hard to know where to start for a new person coming to your site. What do they click on first?

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

Your store just needs some tweaks around design and UX to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes