Hello @BabyWantDesigns, here is the feedback on how you can improve your store:-
2. Add a 'ADD TO CART' button below the products.
3. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
4. Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
If you would like to implement these tools in your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps.
Congratulation for your store.
We’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
1. Improve your store loading speed for mobile. Now it is 20/100 for mobile which is poor.
2. Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
3. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing as well as use sticky header and smart search option. Example of Good Header
4. Optimize your store as per SEO
5. Collection page should have a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc. Example of Good Collection Page
6. Add Banner with CTA in Slider at Homepage
7. Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button etc, at product page. Example of Ideal Product Page
Add a Blog section - it will be helpful for seo as well as in traffic
8. Add Faqs Page
9. Header and Footer Area need to Improve
10. You need to High hight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )
11. Lots of popup coming on home page which is not good of UX
12. Create a unique logo
13.Need sticky Buy now / add to cart button on product page
14. Add more product images in product pages.
15. Need to improve header and footer
16. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
17. Index your all products in Google
18. Use Google Shopping and Facebook Shop to increase sales
If you need any help please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us
Great store so far and you are headed in the right direction. We work we 3 kids brands right now selling cloths, toys and PJs, which gives us a unique insight into what parents want to buy across all 3 sites. There are some clear ways to take your site up a notch and drive more sales. All the kids brands we work on are seeing massive growth right now while everyone is stuck at home. Here are changes I would look at making...
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. If you ever need help with paid advertising, I would love to talk.
You are welcome Amber. If you ever need help with paid advertising. Would love to talk about working together. Have a great week.