Thank you for taking the time to be here. It's our first time designing a website for our new venture. We're really excited to launch soon! We would appreciate your genuine feedback and constructive criticism for our new store. Please take the time to look at everything - the overall page(s), sub pages, color scheme, fonts, user friendly navigation, and so much more.
Below is the URL link.
Hoping to hear from our community soon! Thanks in advance!
We really appreciate your detailed review on our store! You have pointed out some very useful and helpful points to apply. We will begin working on some of those improvements!
Can we get your opinion on the logo? What kind of a look/feel do you get when you see the logo and the website together?
It was a pleasure for me to help you.
As for logo - to os very good that it matches with the color palette of the store. However, maybe you need to make it smaller? And your header looks empty a bit.
Hello @Ozypar ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @Ozypar welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't end up purchasing.
2. Engaging the audience by writing blogs and posting them on different social media platforms with good titles. You can add Linkedin, twitter as well to the list of social media platforms.
3. You can add a theme to the store instead of white. The addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
4. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
5. Addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that you need to Adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.