Please review our new store, www.CitiPet.net

Ozypar
Tourist
7 0 1

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to be here. It's our first time designing a website for our new venture. We're really excited to launch soon! We would appreciate your genuine feedback and constructive criticism for our new store. Please take the time to look at everything - the overall page(s), sub pages, color scheme, fonts, user friendly navigation, and so much more.

Below is the URL link.

www.CitiPet.net

Hoping to hear from our community soon! Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Ozypar
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi Adelia,

We really appreciate your detailed review on our store! You have pointed out some very useful and helpful points to apply. We will begin working on some of those improvements!

Can we get your opinion on the logo? What kind of a look/feel do you get when you see the logo and the website together?

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
894 24 277

It was a pleasure for me to help you. 

As for logo - to os very good that it matches with the color palette of the store. However, maybe you need to make it smaller? And your header looks empty a bit. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes

Hello @Ozypar ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
485 17 104

Hi @Ozypar  welcome to Shopify family 

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't end up purchasing. 
2. Engaging the audience by writing blogs and posting them on different social media platforms with good titles. You can add Linkedin, twitter as well to the list of social media platforms.
3. You can add a theme to the store instead of white. The addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
4. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
5. Addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that you need to Adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes