Thank you for taking the time to be here. It's our first time designing a website for our new venture. We're really excited to launch soon! We would appreciate your genuine feedback and constructive criticism for our new store. Please take the time to look at everything - the overall page(s), sub pages, color scheme, fonts, user friendly navigation, and so much more.
Below is the URL link.
Hoping to hear from our community soon! Thanks in advance!
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
Hi @Ozypar !
Congratulations on your store! You have done really a lot of work! Good job :)
1. The speed of the website is 56 - that is good. Keep it up. Do not use too many apps to implement some of the features, as it directly affects the speediness.
2. I like your hero banner and the images that you are using. You made slides, that looks pretty simple and stylish.
3. I like that you have categorized your products, and placed in on the homepage. It looks well organized.
4. Instead of placing your products on the homepage (you have already placed categories)- you can use this space, for and Instagram gallery.
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
5. Also, I recommend to remove the banner on the bottom (with images), you can add Blog page and About us page. Blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility. At your blog, you can post very useful articles about pets. It will also enhance brand awareness.
6. Work on SEO - add more keywords to the heading of the products and descriptions.
7. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
8. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
9. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
10. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, which will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.). Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
For adding some of the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave. We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
We really appreciate your detailed review on our store! You have pointed out some very useful and helpful points to apply. We will begin working on some of those improvements!
Can we get your opinion on the logo? What kind of a look/feel do you get when you see the logo and the website together?
It was a pleasure for me to help you.
As for logo - to os very good that it matches with the color palette of the store. However, maybe you need to make it smaller? And your header looks empty a bit.
Hello @Ozypar ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @Ozypar welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't end up purchasing.
2. Engaging the audience by writing blogs and posting them on different social media platforms with good titles. You can add Linkedin, twitter as well to the list of social media platforms.
3. You can add a theme to the store instead of white. The addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
4. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
5. Addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that you need to Adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.