Please review our shopify store!

Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Our company, Box Zen, has recently launched our website and we would love your feedback.

Here is the link to our homepage: https://boxzen.io/

We would love feedback regarding the following:

• Our homepage

• Our individual products page - What would stop you from adding to cart?

• Our checkout process - Does it seem secure and simple?

Feel free to submit any and all feedback. We're new to Shopify and want to find ways to ease our customer's experience as well as minimize cart abandonment.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Some of the feedback I left your last post still really applies. It's all the small things that are going to make your store successful.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would move the "We Speak Small Business" higher on the page as it's semi-social proof

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Your price match feels hidden on your page... I would make it standout more

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi bshephe9,

The Footer section needs to be organized.

I can see that you have your contact information listed on your contact page. This is easily accessible which is super important, however, I would also consider adding a contact form to the page.

I would recommend to add "Contact Us" to main navigation, not only footer.

I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes