Please review our site and help us determine why we are not getting conversions

JRWTradersteam
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi,

We have been told by many people that our site:  jrwtraders.com looks good and offers good products, but something is wrong.  The site has been active for about five months and is averaging 300 visitors each month from many different countries using display ads and videos on social media, but we have had 0 conversions.  

Any help or suggestions you can offer to help us stimulate sales will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Frank at jrwtraders.com

0 Likes
waytoapps
Pathfinder
120 12 58

Hello @JRWTradersteam 

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips which you can work on them.

Store Logo is good but make it small.

Make the products list into one catalog in the Header section.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation.

Add Shop Now (CTA) on the Hero Banner.

There are no reviews on your products. add customer review app to increase your sales.

Try to minimize the footer section, by having a separate page for "Contact details".

Add live chatbot, for customer support and you can also analyze customer choices. 

If you are planning to sell on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
JRWTradersteam
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you for your constructive suggestions.  We will work with them for sure.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2714 153 503

Hello @JRWTradersteam, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- You need to work on the layout and design of the store. The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Blogs/ other information- Newsletter sign up box.

- Improve the header menu. Make it organized and appear in a better way.

- Add a sales motivator bar to encourage people to purchase more. 

- Add a call to action button on the slider images.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. 

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- Add a popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up for the newsletter. If you will have newsletter subscribers, you can run timely email campaigns to reach your customers and turn them into your customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Hi @JRWTradersteam,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. Firstly, congrats on your store. You must spend many time on it!

I just took a look and checked your store and want to give you some comments. I hope this will help!

You can also refer to this album to get more tips to personalize your home pages. Or this guide  to know how to optimize conversion rate for your store.

1. Create another menu navigation

The first expression is very important that decides how long the visitors stand on your site. But when I visit your page, I see many text with links:

JRW TRADERS offers distinctive products from Sri Lanka and the world– JRW Traders 2021-02-25 11-53-28.png

Users don't know which link they should click on. They may not know which product you are selling. So then they will leave your site.

You should create another menu navigation with fewer links, just Home, Discounts, Collections (add your collections in a nested drop-down), and may be Policy, About us...And make the logo smaller.

2. Make the header sticky

After creating another header, you should make it sticky.

A sticky header helps customers access to the menu navigation when they land anywhere on your page. And another important field: the search field. Your store has many products, a search field helps them find the product they want quickly.

On our website, we also use a sticky header: https://pagefly.io/ 

3. Show your products on hero banner

As it’s the first thing visitors see upon entering a homepage and composed of a large area, the hero content is usually used to deliver important information and messages to the audience. So please show your product or a promotion campaign on the banner. And you can consider using a static image or a video instead of slide shows. It’s easier to design a user-friendly hero banner if you use a static image. Meanwhile, using a slide show will require much more refinements and can easily lead to bad customer experience.

Don't forget to put a Call to action button on the banner.

4. Put your collection at the top of page

You should show all categories you have right on your home page and put it at the top of the page so that customers will have an overview of your collections in your store. If customers want to buy any product, they can click on the collection of that product.

5. Don't use bold text for all content

JRW TRADERS offers distinctive products from Sri Lanka and the world– JRW Traders 2021-02-25 18-46-41.png

We often make the text bold to emphasis it. So when you bold all text, users don't know which your main point is. You also consider making the content shorter. A page with so much content can make it difficult to scan.

6. Add hover image and make product images same size

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection.

Also, product images with same size also help page layout look better.

7. Add testimonials/ reviews

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. You can check this guide to know more about its benefit and how to make it effective.

You can consider using a Shopify app builder to do more customization to your page. This is the app I'm working on - PageFly. This app helps you easily customize your any Shopify page and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, you can like or mark it as a solution. Have a great day!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
- Inspiring example: PageFly builds a complete Shopify landing page base on Nike.com
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube
JRWTradersteam
Tourist
3 0 0

Thanks.  It does help.

0 Likes